Final Note

I was going to end the book without giving much notes to you lot but I figured I should just in case the ending of the First book has confused anyone. 

Lily can't and won't ever hate her daughter. The reasoning for this will be explained in the next book. Next book will be about the kids in School ( I haven't decided yet whether I want to delve into school. Honestly it gets damn annoying having to create a curriculum out of thin air.. Unless anyone would like to help with that unfortunate business?) as well as strange occurrences and killings. 

Right now in Meridia they are in a semi-peaceful lull. There hasn't been much wars among the separate lands aside from the Beast Stampedes and attacks on occasion. There's also Robbers and the occassional Assassin. Next book there will be an escalation of unrest. 

Yes, Helena is DEAD. There is now a transmigrated female who took over her body. NO, there will be no one who figures it out; she'll simply be thought to be a See.You.Next.Tuesday. 

I repeat: Lily CAN'T hate or harm her daughter. Irregardless of any pain Helena may cause her. 

Should I change the Heroine's name in the next book to her original name before she transmigrated so you know that it is no longer Helena? Or should I keep with her original name? The Transmigrater's name is Carmel Vasquez. 

Carmel Vasquez was a semi-heavy set woman who had scars from acne on her face. She didn't take care of herself because she lived in a wealthy household and was spoiled. Nothing was done by her and instead of doing her own chores or maybe eating healthy food; she ordered her servants to give her 'delicious' food and made them clean up all her messes. This in turn created an excess amount of greasy oily skin and overweight. 

She used her money to capture the attention of men but only one, Calem, continued on with the charade of them together. He used her money for everything he wanted and then discarded her. Mind you, she knew he was cheating and every time he wanted to leave her she'd beg for him to stay and give him more money. 

Carmel was an avid Otome Game player because her love life sucked. She was always jealous of other females but her parents utterly refused to allow her to get plastic surgery. It was the one thing they refused and since it was their money not hers, she couldn't argue. Thus she stayed ugly until her demise. 

(I don't judge people by appearances and am saying this because her outer appearance reflects her inner self. Carmel is a very ugly person inside and out.)

Does anyone want to make a Cover for Book 2? I really want the image to be of 'Twin' Lilys. But one to have white hair with blue eyes and the other to have red hair and red eyes. Hands joining together. Honestly, I wish I could draw. They'd be standing on top of water if I could draw. Sigh. -_- Anyways, I will leave the cover blank when I begin on it until someone provides something. :)