Prologue

@Sakarachiba Thank you for your amazing Cover. :)

~Revenge Served Sweetest Alongside You~

An Otome game that had been released in the year 2022 where the Heroine seeks revenge for the Mother who died alone, for the childhood stripped of any kindness or love, for the life she should've had but was deprived of, all because of one man. Her father.

Helena Rose, the Heroine, starts attending the most prestigious Magical School after testing her magic at the annual Testing Ceremony held for children. She'd been 12 when she finally snuck away from her abusive Uncle's household in order to test her magic potential.

Surprisingly she had the rare talent for Dark and Light magic; one was strong in offense while the other defense/healing. She was accepted into the School along with free boarding, leaving the hell she had been in.

While at the school she meets five 'capture' targets who could help her find information on her father as well as help her get revenge. 

A/N: I'm not actually positive I'll continue this for now but I wrote a couple chapters and I'm saving this for later. I struggled on whether or not to write this now or wait until after I finish my other books first but ultimately I had to write this. It was just too good to pass up. Sorry not sorry.