Chapter 9

Okay! So I'm gonna make this a short chapter too, because I'm in school and don't have a lot of time.

Like I said in another book, I want you to choose who I should make my next x reader book with.

It can be any character and any type. They can be shy, or yandere or whatever!

I want you to choose!
///////

Your POV

Walking out of the car, we slowly open the doors. My friends aren't there. It's only just now midnight. How are they gone?

"Foxy? Bonnie? Are you guys here?"

I hear some whispers, but I can't make out who it is. I look at Goldie and see him looking around.

I slowly walk all the way in and turn to go into my office. I still hear the whispers. I sit down in the chair and check the cameras.

Bonnie is in the corner. But why? Chica is just sitting in the kitchen. Why.

I hear Foxy running to the office. He runs in and skids to a stop.

"Freddy is pissed the fuck off."

Foxy looks over at Goldie and then at me. I realize what he means and sigh. Why can't he just get over it?

"Lass, you might want to law low tonight. Keep the doors closed okay?"

I nod in agreement. I look behind me to look at Goldie, but he already disappeared. Where? I have no fucking clue.

"Bonnie will in here with ye, for extra protection. Freddy isn't really happy with you right now lass."

I get really quiet after that, but soon Bonnie comes in and Foxy leaves. After a moment or two of silence, I break it.

"Was I wrong for what I did? Should I have not taken him with me?  Should I not like him? Bonnie I just don't understand why Freddy and Goldie are like that with each other.."

Bonnie sits on the desk and sighs.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but you should know. You might run away or stay. Your choice in the next five minutes can determine the rest of our lives."

The bunny's statement shocked me. What exactly did they not tell me? Why is it so important? Could that be why Freddy is so mad?

In the span of about eight minutes, he explains how they were all killed..by a purple guy? How they've killed countless people wanting their revenge, but didn't get the satisfaction knowing it wasn't him. Yet, how did these people just not get to know them first? Did they not even try to?

Why was he purple though? Hell  if I know. What I do know is how sensitive this is for them now.

Now it makes me think, do these souls want revenge? Do they want someone to help them get away from the hell their in?

Or would they want to find a friend that's worth being miserable over? I could ask myself, but that might be pushing it a little.

However, the real question is, how could no one seriously help these poor souls?

"You probably want to just leave us now..don't you?"

I stand up and hug him tightly.

"I would never leave you guys."

His arms wrap around me just as tight as I'm doing to him. I feel something wet on my shoulder.

He's crying..