Chapter 5

I'm back mofos!! And I'm here with another chapter.

And remember, every 4 chapters is total to 1 shift. I did this for a reason so yeah.

Now I just wanna talk. Apparently, people read this shitty book of mine. I didn't know that until now. There are a lot of reads and comments and votes and I'm grateful to all of you! Thank you so much!

I hope you enjoy this chapter here. However, I need to warn EVERYONE.

THIS BOOK INCLUDES SELF HARM AND SUCIDAL THOUGHTS. IF YOU CANT HANDLE THAT, DO NOT READ.
-------

Freddy's POV:

As she walked away, my hand rose to me cheek to rub it. I can see that it's red, but I can tell that she held back a bit, despite her seething anger.

At this point, she knocked me out of what was happening. Foxy came up to me, and put his hand on my shoulder. I sigh and look at him with a frown and furrowed eyebrows.

"Aye, lad, ye need to control all that anger. That lassie is here now and we can't have 'er getting hurt."

I push his hand off and nod, walking away.
-------------------

11:30

Your Pov:

      I look in the mirror and see myself a mess. My eyes sting from my tears, they won't stop.

My hair is mess. I look down to my arms and wrists. I see my many cuts and scars that remind me of my past mistakes. My failures. I've added more ever since I've gotten home.

I sigh and wash them off. It stings..but thats okay. I wrap my arms and sit down, laying against the bathroom door. I close my eyes and stay quiet.

I see my phone from the corner of my eye. It's ringing. It's my aunt..I hesitantly answer it.

"H-hello?"

"(Y/n)? Oh I'm so glad you've picked up! I wanted to see how you were doing..I know it's a bit hard living on your own with your..condition. But I just wanted to check up on you."

"I'm fine..I'm just getting ready for work. I actually have to leave now..ill call you when I'm off work"

"Alright, I love you!"

"Love you too, bye"

I hang up and put my phone on the counter. I clean up my bloody mess and go into my room to get ready.

I take my blue hoodie and black leggings. I put on black combat boots and grab my purse with all my things in it and walk out the door, locking it.
-----
11:48

   Pizzeria

I pull up to the pizzeria and open the door with my keys. I walk to the office, my happy go lucky attitude coming out to play.

I sit at the desk and pick up the tablet. No one has moved. It's only 11:58 now. I might as well wait.

"Boo!"

I shriek and backhand who ever was behind me. I look to see it's Goldie. I gasp and apologize repeatedly. He looks down at me and chuckles, kissing my forehead.

"Cute."

I blush and giggle. I smile and hug him tightly. He pats my head. He sits down in the chair and sits me on his lap.

I start to squirm around. He puts his hands on my hips to keep me still.

"Don't do that! Just stay still!"