Chapter 7

Greetings and salutations to whoever decided to read this chapter.

I'm not sure if this is late or not but whatever.

There's not a lot to say today, or at least anything I can remember. Oh wait I lied. This is a big thing for me

IF ANYONE HAS CRITICISM I AM GLAD TO HEAR IT. PLEASE SAY SOMETHING.

I know most authors wouldn't want to hear it, but I want to improve anyway I can. Whether it's the pictures, the way things are written, the plot. Anything, I will be glad to hear it and try to improve!

Anyway, here we go!

::::::::::::

Your POV

Beep beep beep!

My eyes slowly open to the sight of  sunshine pouring through my window.

I sit up and yawn. I look at my phone to check the time.

"Damn, 3:00? I slept for the longest time."

I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen.

"Hmm cereal, or actually be productive...cereal it is."

I get the step stool and grab the cereal on top of the fridge. Blah blah, I make cereal.

I finish and realize where I am. I look down at my clothes and see I'm clearly in my pajamas.

I run back to my room and quickly put on some clothes. I get my shoes on and run outside to my car.

"Oh you have to be gently fucking me in the ass with a chainsaw."

My car isn't here, which means it's at the pizzeria.

////lots of running later////

I get to my crazy freaking job and see my car is still there. But people are inside as well. I walk inside and see many kids playing around.

I smile at the sight. One of my fellow employees come up to me.

"Hello there! I'm Sean, I'll be your server today. Sit anywhere you'd like!"

I chuckle and sit at a table near the stage. Sean comes by and takes my order like any other employees would.

I check my phone for any notifications, but then I see someone sit across from me.

The first thing I notice is a black hat and electric blue eyes. I come to realize that it's Goldie. I stare at him with the most focused look I've ever done.

"You look like you're constipated. Stop."

He says that with the blankest mood. I snap out of it start to freak out a bit.

"What the hell are you doing out here?"

I say while whisper-yelling. He chuckles and leans back, eyes closed.

"Relax, I know what I'm doing. This isn't the first time. Besides, I've been left behind—

He opens one eye to look at me, a cold, dangerous stare. A little bit of a smirk on his face.

"—And when you get left behind it's easy to do what you want."

I sigh and shake my head. Somehow I know that behind that cocky little smirk of his, is something he doesn't want us to see. It would be safe to assume that this is his way of..coping?

Or maybe he's embracing and accepting what's happened to him.

"You're drooling."

I snap out of my trance and quickly wipe my drool away. I facepalm in embarrassment. I hear the golden bear chuckle a little.

I look up and Sean is brings my small pizza to the table. I smile and thank him as he leaves to greet more customers.

I take a slice and eat. Goldie just sits there and watches.

"You can have some, you know."

He nods and takes a slice. We sit in a comfortable silence. Well not silence since it's a kid's pizzeria. But you get it.

"Can I go to your house."

I nearly choke on my pizza when I heard that. I look up at him with a frantic look and just stare at him.

Why in the world would he think that's okay? Yes I understand that no one would notice and that he'd be lonely, but what about the others? How would they react?

"Pleeeaaassseeeee?"

I sigh in defeat from his cuteness and give in.

"Fine, But only until I come back here for work."

He smiles cutely, while blushing a. He leans over and kisses me quickly.

Lord take the wheel.
///////
And there we go! It's short and I'm sorry, I haven't had any ideas lately so yeah. Thank you all for the wonderful comments!! They make me so happy!

"Much sass"

I laughed really hard at that one, it really made me laugh! Thank you!

So

Vote

Share

Comment

Follow!

Sesshomaru-san