Prologue

Here is the very first part of the new version! Please enjoy!
[][][][][][][]

"You're hired!"

The words that started everything. It's weird to think that one phone call could change a person's life. I bet you hear that a lot.

Sorry, I didn't introduce myself. Hey, I'm (Y/n). This is the story of my life. More like how it ended. And got restarted. Yeah, my life got restarted thanks to a few friends of mine. Who? Well let's see...

Bonnie, a tall purple bunny. Purple hair, red eyes. His voice is soft and low. Not to mention deep, but not too deep. He's sweet, polite. Basically a gentleman. Yeah, he's a bit of a a pervert, but it's funny when he does it. Of course he wears purple. Black dress pants and shoes. White button-up that's really white. But you get used to it. A purple vest with a red bow to top it off.

Freddy, not as tall as Bonnie, but still tall. Light brown hair, captivating blue eyes. His voice is normal pitched. It's sweet and smooth. His outfit is similar to Bonnie's. The colors are different. His vest is brown, and his bow is black. Freddy is a bit..different. He's has two sides to him. A sweet side and a dark side. His sweet side is amazing. He's a gentleman, like Bonnie. He's not a pervert though. Then there's his dark side. He's rude and mean. Can't control his temper at all. He'll hurt anyone who tries to calm him down. He's sadistic. I had to learn that the hard way. However, lucky for us, it rarely happens anymore.

Chica, the only girl, is my best friend. She's shorter than all the boys. Yet, she manages to be taller than me. She had yellow hair and purple eyes. She wears a yellow sundress and yellow flats. Also a white apron that says "let's eat!". Very cute. Her voice is a little high. But definitely not annoying. She's an amazing cook too! Even if all she cooks is Pizza and cupcakes. I must say, she's a very playful person.

Foxy, is the tallest out of everyone. Well, almost everyone. But anyway, his hair is red. It just goes everywhere. It's a good look for him. His eyes are bright yellow. Yeah, I know. His voice is very smooth. Actually, he's a pirate. So his accent is like a pirate's. And of course, his clothes are like a pirate's. Obviously. Unlike the others, including Chica, I go to him for advice. He really helps.

Lastly, there's Goldie. Goldie is Freddy's brother. Older brother. He's the definate tallest. His voice is deeper than The other boys. It's smoother, lower. He's just so different than the others. His hair is golden brown. His eyes change color from ocean blue, to black and white, and if he's mad, red. His clothes, are like Bonnie and Freddy's. His are just black and white. His attitude is so cocky he pisses everyone off and doesn't even care. He's a mystery. They tell me to stay away. But its hard. Especially when he comes to me.

////////

Alright! How was that? I know it's nothing right now, but it gets better. Give it time. Anyway, the next chapter should be up by the end of this week. Hope you enjoyed so far! Oh! And don't worry, the next one will be waaay longer.

Vote
Comment
Follow

Sesshomaru-San