Chapter 3

Hey everyone! I'm back with another chapter! Okay, before we start, I can only imagine who you guys ship together.

Some ship Chica and Foxy or Bonnie and Foxy. Maybe even Chica and Freddy.

But let's get one thing clear....

I DO NOT SHIP CHICA AND FOXY!!! I simply don't find them good together despite what everyone says. Instead I ship Bonnie and Foxy. And Chica and Freddy.

This is my opinion. And honestly, I love Bonnie and Foxy together. Don't judge me.

Anyway, onto the story!!!!
././././././././././././././././././

Bonnie POV:

As the girls left, us boys just started at each other. Thinking, plotting, despising eachother.

My gaze began to focus on that golden bastard. He was leaning against the desk, a small smile on his face.

Freddy walked up to him and got him by his collar and pinned him against the wall. The complete anger on his face was worse than any other time.

Was it because of (Y/n)? It's clear we all feel a connection to her. We care for her. We don't want to lose the one person who actually cares for us..

I pay attention again as I hear him yelling at his brother.

"What the hell is with that stupid smile on your face?! Just because she hugged you like that doesn't mean you can be near her! You're gonna stay away from her!"

I sigh and hold Freddy's shoulder.

"Freddy calm down. You don't want her coming back in here, so just let him go and explain himself. If you don't like his answer then you can do whatever."

He growls and let's him go. I hear Foxy sigh in relief. If not even Foxy did something, then this is more serious than I thought..

Freddy POV:

As Bonnie tells me to calm down, my brother dusts him self off. His teasing demeanor comes back, along with his smirk.

"Didn't anyone tell you to respect your older sibling?"

I wish I could just punch that smug look on his face.

"Anyway, I have the same rights like you to want to be near her. I know all of us felt the connection. And come on, we're all mature here, I'm sure you can all learn to share every once and a while. With that said, I'm gonna do what I want. And none of you can tell me otherwise."

He disappears. I punch the wall, leaving a dent in it.

This is gonna be a loonng night.

Goldie's POV:

I disappeared from where I was to the kitchen. I was leaning against the door frame and watched as (Y/n) and Chica were talking about what happened.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..ugh, those idiots should know better!"

"It's okay..are they always like that?"

"No..usually we don't see each other."

I stand up straight and cross my arms and decide to speak up.

"On behalf of us "idiots", I apologize."

They both turn to me. Chica grabs a pan. I roll my eyes at her action.

"I'm not going to hurt you. I simply came here to see my new friend~"

I walk over to you and pick you up bridal style. My signature smirk on my face.