Chapter 8

OH MY GOD. I HAVE NEWS PEOPLE.

So I just saw a notification saying someone added my book to their reading list. Then I thought.

"How did they find my book? It's not as popular as the good ones."

So I looked up "Golden Freddy x Reader". I scrolled a bit and saw THIS

 I scrolled a bit and saw THIS

1.4K!!!!!!!! Oh my god guys this is amazing! I want to thank all of you for making this possible!

Thank you!
::::::::::

Goldie's POV

   As she sighs in defeat I do a little victory dance in my head. We eat her pizza and she pays for everything.

I feel a little bad because she payed, you know gentlemen stuff and whatnot. She stands up and smiles at me. My "heart" sped up a little bit.

I don't know why, but she really does make my heart beat. But I can't help but feel she'll leave me behind too.

"What are we waiting for?"

She snaps me out of my thoughts and I stand up and nod. As she turns and walks to the door, I glance back at the stage, then the cove.

I sigh, remembering my own time on the stage. But times have changed. I follow her out the door, I can just feel Foxy staring at me. However, while he stares at me, I was staring downward. At a certain body part if you catch my drift.

She leads me to her car and we both get it and drive to her place.
::::::
Your POV

Driving..driving..driving..and Okay, we're here. Finally. We get out the car and go inside. I never really noticed how basic my place is until someone has actually been in.

"Want a tour?"

I look back at him and he nods. I show him around the kitchen, living room, the bedrooms, and bathrooms. I showed him how to use things also.

He then plops down on the couch and sits there. I turn on the t.v and turn it on some cartoons. I see him stare at the t.v like he's in a trance. He must really like t.v.

I sit next to him and lean on his shoulder. I close my eyes as he puts his arm around me. I smile and start to drift off a bit. Finally I fall asleep.

Goldie's POV

    When she fell asleep, I decided to just sit there with her. Not much I can do when she's asleep. But I'm pretty sure she's drooling on me now.

////////// Time skip///////////

Your POV

Yaaaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn

I wake up still wrapped in Goldie's arms. Yay. I look up at him and just see him staring at me with the most concentrated face. I blink and open my mouth to say something..but no. I'm not saying that.

He blinks and yawns and says "good morning".

"Oh my god, were you asleep?"

"Yeah, why? Were my eyes open?"

I nod, so confused. He chuckles and says "oops. My bad." But he says it in the cutest way. I can't help but smile at him. He's a dork, but he's my dork.

"Oh, and you're almost late for work."

I follow his eyes to the clock and jump over the couch, landing on my butt. I hear him try not to laugh and I stick my tongue out at him.

Before I can even get up, he's already on the floor kissing me. Note: never stick my tongue out around him. He will kiss me. When I'm nearly late for work.

But I kiss him back anyway, I mean, who wouldn't? Don't answer that.

He pins me down, with my arms above my head.

"You do know if I don't go, I won't get paid right?"

By now, I'm already a blushing mess. He thinks for a second and gets off, having his little smirk.

"Maybe later~"

I wink at him and go get my stuff. I walk back out and grab my keys.

I do a little checklist in my head and walk out the door with Goldie.

Lord please have mercy on my soul tonight.

/////////
Sorry this took so long! I've been going through a lot and I finally got out of something I should have 3 years ago.

But hey! I hoped you like it!

Vote
Share
Comment
Follow

Sesshomaru-San