"It feels like I'm back home in Texas." Kelsi shouted as she two stepped to Whatta Man by Salt~n~Peppa, a family of color blasted from Bluetooth speakers.

"It really does." Mel started rocking to the beat as well, but Kelsi had started a full-on show, gaining people's attention. Onlookers were cheering her on and Melrose record the entire ordeal. "Go, Kels. Go, Kels. Unh, unh, unh!"

The song ended and she had a standing ovation and compliments from everyone. Mel saved the video to her iCloud for an upload later that day.

"Whew, my ass ain't seventeen anymore. I need to sit down for a minute."

'Cut it out. You are not old. Just need to work them muscles out every now and then." They sat on a vacant bench about six feet from the lake and unstrapped the twins from the stroller, sitting them on their lap. Cayden eyes lit up as he saw the enormous view in front of him. He went to smiling, showcasing his pink gums and talking gibberish. "What are you talking about little boy, hmm? Do you like being outside?"

"She doesn't." Mel looked over at a frowning Amandla, sitting on Kelsi lap. "If this girl doesn't straighten her face up, looking like Raine, muscle head ass."

"Hey, leave both of my babies alone. She just doesn't know where she is. It's a new environment for her and there's loud music. She's weirded out. Isn't that right mama?" Mel grabbed her foot lightly, trying to get her attention, but baby Amandla was set on the scenery across the park where the noise was coming from. "What time are you supposed to be at your lawyer's office?"

"Two-thirty. Why?"

Melrose checked her watch before speaking. "Because it's one-forty right now."

"Oh, shoot! I need to go." Kelsi scrambled to her feet, placing Amandla back into the stroller. Melrose followed her actions and they sped walk to her car only to be stopped by Jayna. "No, ma'am. Not today. Come on, Mel. I am not about to mess up my hair and I just got it done yesterday."

"Wait. I'm not here to cause any drama." Jayna assured. "I did enough of that already. I saw you guys sitting over by the lake and I just wanted to congratulate you on the twins. They're beautiful."

"She knows." Kelsi stated matter of factly.

Mel, nudged her arm, telling her to cut it out with her eyes. "Thank you, Jayna, but we have somewhere urgent to be. Take care of yourself."

"Be careful, Melrose. Bailey is finally back in the states and she's out for blood, now that she knows the babies are born."

"How would she know that?" Mel queried, worrisome sneaking in her voice.

"Raine's colleagues talk. Apparently, everyone is gushing over the bosses' new additions and word has gotten out. I just thought I should give you a fair warning, you know with babies to protect now. Watch your back."

"And how are we supposed to know you're not apart of her revenge scheme?" Kelsi asked.

"Because she got us both locked up in Bali for a month. I'm just now getting back home because the process overseas is completely different from here. I lost everything behind Bailey and I have plans of never seeing, speaking, or acknowledging her ever again. Whatever she has planned, I don't know about it nor am I involved."

"Ok, thanks. Let's go, Kels." Melrose pushed around Jayna, leaving her feet planted to the ground. Her mind was stuck on what she said. First of all, Bailey went to jail. She can only imagine how crazy she went in a six by eight feet cell for a month. Now, she's back and even crazier than before. Mel wanted to freak out, scream, cry, hell even cut because that familiar stress and anger she managed to overcome was creeping back in. A year ago, it was easier to entertain Bailey's shenanigans. It's different with her twins being in the midst of it all. Melrose planned to make moves the moment she got home Raine. Time can't be wasted fucking with a lunatic like her and her children wouldn't be collateral damage. Bailey would definitely have to kill her if she wanted to lay a finger on them.