I snap towards him and light him up with a barrage of bullets, he goes done almost instantly. Then the wolves start to rush me all at once I turn around and run towards the first one and jump over him and light him up from above. "Two down four to go" I snap to another target and treat him the same as the others. He yelps and is wounded but I can't finish him off, I make a run for it and holster the SMGs and prepare myself to use my hands. I remember what Dad taught me and turn around and keep my hands up. One leaps towards me at high speed but I use his own weight against him and grab him by the head and slam him face first into to the ground, I'm way stronger now due to the fact I made a small crater with the wolf's body. I start to get confident and keep my cool. " Three down three left" I look towards the last three, it's the wounded one and his friends who I haven't gotten to yet. They both rush me and but one is ahead of the other. I do a roundhouse kick sending the fucker flying into a tree, the other jumps at my and I cock back my arm and send it straight through the wolf's chest and instantaneously killing the bastard in seconds. I look towards the one at the tree and it's dazed shaking his head. I look at my hands and crack my knuckles and run towards him. He doesn't even know it's coming as I drive my fist into the side of his head forcing him back into the tree, causing it's head to cave in and smash against the tree. I look at what I did and I'm astonished with myself with this newfound strength. I look back towards the last one and it's already running back into the forest. I make my back towards the path and continue moving and reload my duelies. "Heh, I could get used to being a hunter and shit. So far the perks are pretty dope, just gotta remember why hunters exist. They help those in need and protect others who can't defend themselves." I think back of my family as I say this, with these powers I can take on anything head on without a doubt and protect the ones I love. I start to hear gunfire down the path and change my pace from walking into a full on sprint.

It's gotta be Huy!! Seems he's met the grimm as well, I better make my way over and give him a hand.

HUY'S POV

" Jesus Christ these bastards won't let up!!" I've been fighting these bear like monsters except they're much bigger. I took two of them out with head shots already. This pistol got some fucking power behind it, but body shots don't do as much with these bastards. I put the pistol in the holster and decide to try out the katana, I get in a stance and get ready for the last two. They start to circle me and I keep my cool and stay in my stance. One rushes me and I go for slice at its arm, I put some strength behind the swing but something crazy happens... I cut the fuckers arm CLEAN OFF!!. It roars in pain and grabs where it's arm use to be, I use this my advantage and go for it's head. My muscles tense up in my legs and I go for a leap. What happens is I practically launches myself towards it and cut it's head clean off. I look back as it falls and see how far I went, had to at least have been 15 feet from where I use to be. "Holy shit, that felt amazing!!" I look to the last one and decide to taunt it. "Come on big guy your next." He roars out in frustration as I flourish my katana, but I hear footsteps and and a yell. I see Darnell come out of the woods at a high speed flying towards the bear and hits him in the side and sends it flying into the bushes. He chases after it, intended to finish it off and jumps up high and slams both his fist through its head killing it.

He looks at me with a smile "So you come here often?" Fucking jackass, I can't hold in my laughter and he can't either.

I clear my throat after I'm done laughing " So how are you getting use to our new abilities and strength Darnell?"

He walks towards me " I think we can get used to this line of of work bro. This shit makes me feel badass, like I'm from some of the shows we watch."

I laugh and nod my head completely understanding him. I look towards the direction Ozpin told us to head towards if we wanna find the ruins. " Well we found each other, now let's go get those pieces so we can go back to the welcoming party, I'm getting hungry already."