Apple

You would not believe what I just saw!

A human actually began to eat an object that I suspect is something that humans call...ruch? Rok? The human dialect of English - the dialect I am using right now to name certain terms such as pepper, has such a complicated spelling.

Anyway, the rok has reddish skin, but when the human bites into it, a small amount of moisture is released. The skin is bitten away, and a yellow interior is revealed.

Perhaps this rok is not actually a rok, but a type of living fauna humans naturally digest. After studying this, it seems that my theory is correct. It makes its habitat perched on the trees, dwelling among fauna of the same type.

As you can see, the human does not completely devour this fauna. Instead, it leaves the center of this fauna. I believe this is the venomous part of the animalia, for if neglected for some time, it slowly turns to a worrisome brown.

Hmm, humans must be terribly brave and intrepid creatures to risk death by periodically hunting and eating these dangerous critters.

A/N: And that's it for the second chapter! The next chapter will arrive on Friday. By the way, if any of you have ideas on what Onkie will learn about next, then feel free to message me or leave a comment! Also, please don't forget to vote and comment if you liked the chapter. Thanks!