Tomorrow.

*Heyyy Guys... before u read this can y'all pls go check out MY NEW BOOK COLLAB WITH iiWhyDontWeFanii
It's just the characters chapter first but get ready for some chapters coming soon. It'd mean a lot if you all read it and ya. So pls go check it out it's called "3, 2, 1".
Ok back to the story...*

Nicole's pov
"... what?" I Ask shocked.
He wants the plan to happen? I thought he didn't. I'm so confused.
"Ya, continue with the plan." He plainly repeats.
"Continue? I thought you didn't like the plan." I reply still confused.
"But I think I found a way to put your plan to work in my favour..." He says trying to clue me in.
I stare blankly at him.
"Nope still lost here. What the hell are you talking about?" I Ask giggling a little.
"So tomorrow as you know, I was become very... horny." He says.
I nod.
"So that plan would probably easily work on me since your so perfect..." He says winking a little. I blush looking down... to realize I'm still naked.
I crawl backwards and climb into my bed to cover myself up. I signal for Daniel to join me. He eagerly crawls and gets underneath the covers as well.
"Sorry, continue." I say giggling.
"So, if you do try to seduce me tomorrow I would easily loose the bet... but the boys will probably crack the same way." He says.
"Soo..." I say telling him to keep going.
"Soooo... how about you just don't do the plan on me. That way the other boys will easily loose  control and will then loose the bet quickly... making me the winner." He smirks.
I roll my eyes.
"What?" He asks.
"You still care about this stupid bet." I say shaking my head.
"No no it's not that. Well I do kind do care about it since that's my inner werewolf talking. But if the other boys crack first, than this stupid bet will be over and we will have the freedom to do whatever... we... want." He says kissing my neck on the last part of his sentence.
I smirk at his plan. It is a pretty good one. I instantly snap myself out of it.
"No I promised the girls. I can't cross them like that, it's just wrong." I say.
"Ohh come on, do it for me. For us." He says trying to persuade me.
Not gonna lie, it's kind of working.
I think for a little.
"... ok... we'll do that." I say giving in.
He smiles at me and instantly crashes his lips onto mines still smiling.

Alexis' pov
That is two couples today that just smashed. Wow, I guess the boys are trying to get it all in before tomorrow. I chuckle.
I hear a knock at my bedroom door.
"Hey, it's Jack."
I instantly smile at the sound of his voice. I get butterflies in my stomach.
"Come in." I say.
He walks in.
"Hey, I was wondering... how about we go on a small date." He says widely smiling.
You can just see his excitement.
"Ohhh sounds like fun. Where?" I ask curiously.
"Ohh I don't know... maybe like a picnic at the park." He says pulling out a picnic basket from behind his back.
I chuckle.
"Ohhh is you got this all planned out?" I Ask smirking as he deeply blushes.
"Maybe." He shyly replies.
"Does it sound like fun?" He nervously asks.
"Omg yes it sounds great. Just let me change k." I say.
"Ok." He takes standing there. I guess he's not moving. I giggle blushing a little.
"If you're gonna stay and watch at least close the door." I say smiling.
He blushes even more and quickly shuts the door.
I strip out of my clothes and change into a cute picnic outfit.

Jack's eyes stay wide as he smiles the whole time

Jack's eyes stay wide as he smiles the whole time... weirdo.
I feel a pair of arms wrap around me. I smile as Jack starts to kiss my neck... especially my marked spot. I melt in his arms.
I turn around and peck his lips.
"Now come on... I'm starving." I say grabbing the picnic basket and walking out.
"I love a girl that can eat." I says licking his lips and eagerly following me.
Hand in hand we walk outside. It's feels weird leaving the house... we don't do it very often.
I think back to when at one point I was running out of his house trying to escape. Now I'm walking hand in hand with the person who was the reason I wanted to leave. Life is weird I guess... but I love it.
One we finally get to the local part he pulls out a picnic blanket. Where did he at that from tf?
I look at him confused.
"What? I'm really prepared." He replies chuckling.
I giggle and sit down with him on the blanket.
He's pulls out a bunch of sandwiches.
"You cooked for this?" I Ask surprised."
"Well if you call opening a package of slices bread and processed meat cooking, than I am a master chef." He says putting his face super close to mine.
"Ooohhh Jack Ramsay my little cook. Looks like I'm the customer." I say giggling.
"Now that's a good role play idea for later." He says winking.
"Jack!" I playfully shout.
I lightly hit his arm making him fake wince in pain.
He looks at me fake pouting. I kiss his 'injured' arm him blush of excitement.
We start eating and just chatting. It's like we can talk and just be around each other for hours and hours. As I'm eating I just feel his eyes on me. I look so him. He licks his lips. I smirk and put down my sandwich. We both lean in as I kiss his soft lips. I lean forward on him causing him to fall on his back as I fall with him. Of course that didn't break our kiss.
He starts to unbutton my jeans.
"Jack no, not here." I mumble remembering that we're still in a public park.
"Why?" He whines.
"We're at a park stupid." I chuckle.
He ignores my comment and starts to trail kisses down my neck leaving a couple marks in the process.
I hear someone loudly clear their throat. Me and Jack slowly peel away from each other to see a mother and her two children.
"Sorry." Jack and I both mumble embarrassed.
She rolls her eyes and takes her kids to the play ground.
"We should probably go soon." I say giggling at what just happened.
"Or we could go make out behind that tree over there." He says smirking.
I think for a little bit.
"Ya I like your plan better."

*a little bit of smut but kind of mild so just warning the childrens*

Taylor's pov
Since clearly every couple seems to be hanging out today I decided to find Corbyn. Where is he?
I walk out of my room and out of our living room down the boy's hallway. I stop at a door to hear... moaning? I turn and... and Corbyn's room? What the hell?
"Uhhh... Taylor... right there." He loudly moans.
Taylor?! Ohhh I think I know what he's doing. I smirk and slowly enter the room. His eyes are shut and he seems to be too occupied to notice. I walk up to his bed to see him jacking off. Well ok then. I quietly crawl on his bed. He finally notices my presence lol.
He looks up at me blushing. He takes his pillow and covers his area clearly embarrassed. I giggle and remove the pillow.
"Awww Corbyn... do you need help?" I sweetly ask biting my lip. Honestly walking in on him like this is kinda hot not gonna lie.
He slowly nods his head taking a huge kinda nervous gulp.
I take hold of his dick and slowly rub my hand up and down on it. He lets out a deep groan as I start to pick up the pace. I then take him in my mouth kissing the tip first.
"Tease." He mumbles with his teeth clenched together.
I took in as much as I could stroking the rest I couldn't fit.
He moans really loudly.
I choke on him a couple times which makes him go wild.
"Yes Taylor... keep going I'm almost there." He groans out.
He grips the sides of his bed as I can feel him release into my mouth. I swallow the liquid.
I take him out. He heavily breaths out. I help him put his pants back on and then crawl beside him and cuddle up to him.
"Hope you enjoyed that because your not going it for a week." I say in a sad but kind of bitter tone.
"Ughhh I know don't remind me." He says put bringing his hand to his forehead.
He then kisses my head.
"Well at least we have today." He says hugging me tighter.
I smile at his comment.
My smile fades a little knowing whats about to happen tomorrow...

________________________________Heyyy Guysss... omg this was such a random chapter. But lol hope u enjoyed it. Dw more drama will happen soon lol. Oh also tytytytysm for 55k aghhhhhhhh. Wowowowowowow. It's crazy like... wow. Thx for continuing to read. Ly guys.
So ya.
Byeeee!!