Escaping... Or Not.

Alexis' pov
Val walks out of the room.
"Hope she'll be ok." I say nervously.
"He said they won't hurt her." Taylor said trying to help the situation.
It didn't work. I was concerned for my best friend.
"Guys don't worry. They said they won't hurt her. Plus have you seen the way Zach looks at her. He definitely won't hurt her." Reassuringly says Jenna.
"I wonder why they needed her though." Said Nicole.
"Again. Have you seen the way Zach looks at Val. Whatever they're doing, he'd listen to Val." I said.
"Ya kinda like the way Jonah looks at you." I say to Jenna a little curiously.
"Ok. What about Jack huh?" She asks me.
Does Jack look at me like that? Usually when I'm around them I'm too upset to notice.
"And what about the first night when hugged Nicole." Says Taylor.
Nicole blushes a little.
"I guess that was kinda sweet." She mumbles.
"Look at us talking about how our kidnappers have a crush on us." Jenna says shaking her head.
"Meanwhile no one looks at me like that." Says Taylor.
All of a sudden Taylor got hit with a bunch of...
"Omg. You've gotta be joking."
"Are you actually kidding me."
"What do you mean?" She shyly Asks.
"He literally doesn't take him eyes off you. Its low key pretty creepy though." I say slightly laughing.
She blushes a deep shade of red. Even redder than Zach's cheeks. Hey, speaking of Zach. Where's Val?
Almost right on cue she walked in she.
She got bombarded with questions.
"What happened?"
"Are you ok?" 
"What do you do?"
"Did he hurt you?"
"What did they need you for?"
"Guys calm down." Val answered chuckling.
"He was really upset so Jonah asked me to talk to him and calm him down. I talked to him a little and that was it..." She said.
I can tell more than that happened.
"What else happened?" I asked smirking.
"Is it that obvious?" She said blushing.
"Your my best friend I can read you like a book. Now spill." I said.
"Well, I gave him a hug." She said.
"And..." said Jenna.
"I stroked his hair."
"And..." said Nicole.
"And... I kissed him on the forehead." Val blushed.
"AWWWW!!" We all yell.
The boys could probably hear us. Oh well sucks for them.
"What I thought we hated them." Val said confused.
"Ya... but love is love." Said Jenna.
"No, no, no. This is not love." Pleads Val.
"Oh come on." I say.
"Ok what about you and Jack then." Val says smirking.
"We've already had this talk don't worry." Says Taylor giggling.
"So you guys noticing the starring too?" Val Asks.
We all nod.
"Listen, as flattered as I am. They still kidnapped us. And I wanna go home." Says Nicole sadly.
Crap. I almost forgot that we were kidnapped. I was kind of having fun.
"How do we do that?" Curiously Asks Taylor.
"I have an idea." Val says smirking.

~skip to 12:00am~

Jenna's pov
Now that the boys are definitely asleep it's time for our plan. The boys locked the front door. But the dummies didn't lock every door.
When Val was in the backyard she noticed there was no lock on the glass door. And since we USED to be fans we'd always watch them in Logan's vlogs. We know that the backyard leads straight to the front yard.
I quietly walk out of my room to meet up with the rest of the girls. One by one each girl quietly leaves their room.
I point to the stair and put my finger over my lip signalling them to be quiet. We all tip toe down the stairs to the sliding door. Val slides it open. We all creep to the front yard. Oh my God. They put up a gate.
"You've got to be kidding me." Val whisper shouts.
"Let's just go back up to bed before they notice." Whispers Alexis.
"There has to be another way." Whines Taylor.
"Shhh... come on guys up to bed." I order.
They all trudge away.
I'm about to follow them but I feel a pair of eyes looking at me. I look up to see Jonah looking at me threw his window. He probably saw the whole thing. He looked at me with the saddest, most disappointed face I've ever seen. I gave him an apologetic look. Wait why am I apologizing? He motions for me to meet him downstairs. I nod. Oh God. What is he gonna do. Whenever the kidnapped try's the leave the kidnappers, the kidnapped usually gets punished. I don't wanna get punished. But hey it's better me than the girls. I just hope they're upstairs and away from all this. They don't know that Jonah saw. And I wanna keep it that way.
I walk into the downstairs living room.
He quietly walks down the stairs towards me. I back up in fear.
"Please don't hurt me. But if you are than only hurt me not the girls. I take responsibility for this." I say almost shaking.
I close my eyes waiting for him to strike me.
Instead I hear...
"What? You think I'm gonna hurt you?" He says shocked.
"Of course I think that." I say almost in tears.
"Well I'm not." He says.
He's not?
"But why would you leave?" He says hurt.
Is he being serious right now?
"What do you mean why? We just wanna be home. We don't wanna be here." I say a bit louder.
"Look. I know you miss your families and your home. But you guys can't leave... at least not yet." He says looking down.
"What do you mean we can't? And not yet? You guys are so confusing. Whatever I'm going to bed just leave me alone." I say even louder.
He looks so upset. When I see that I just wanna hug him. It kinda makes me upset to see him this way... strange.
"Shhhh... would you stop yelling? You're gonna wake up the boys." He says pointing upstairs.
He still looks upset. Oh Gosh.
"So what? Why do I care if I wake them up. It's not as bad as what you guys did to us." I sassily reply but still quietly.
I turn around and walk up the stairs.
"If they find out about you guys leaving... they'll be heartbroken." He says.
I stop on a step and turn around.
"Heartbroken?" I repeat.
He nods.
"Are... are you heart broken." I stumble out.
Why am I so emotional about this?
He nods looking down.
Everything in my body is telling me to turn around. Just go upstairs Jenna. Ignore him. Ughhh....
Screw it.
I run up to him and engulf him into a big hug.
He was shocked at first but immediately relaxed after a second.
He hugged me tight. I felt comforted and safe. I feel a tear slip down his face. Awww he must be really upset. Ok fine, maybe I do care about him. What am I doing? He kidnapped me and the people I care about. The people that are supposed to be my responsibility. But I can't let go.
Instead he does.... sadly... what wait?
"Go upstairs ok?" He says rubbing his thumb on my cheek.
I nod and turn around. Walking upstairs. Just like earlier I can feeling his watching me... and again staring at my ass I think. I giggle.
I go to my room not even bothering to change into the pyjamas I saw earlier in my draw. I jump in bed and think about what just happened 5 minutes ago.
I slightly smile.