Hungry.

*yall know the drill lol... there's some smut so either skip or... enjoy I guess lol*

Taylor's pov
"Let's start with this shirt." I say kind of seductively.
He bites his lip.
I slowly help him take off his shirt. I throw it to the side.
"Now the pants." I say.
I go on my knees and undo his pants. Once I finally unclip them I slide them off leaving him in his boxers.
I kiss his member making him go wild. I stand back up and slowly place my lips on his.
He kisses back.
He swipes my bottom lip for entrance. I gladly accept.
His tongue swirls around my mouth as I do the same to his. My hands roam through his hair pushing his head from side to side.
A faint moan exits his mouth.
I smirk in the kiss.
I decide to play a little bit.
I palm his already hardened member and stroke it a little.
He moans even louder this time.
"Ughhh faster!" He says as he breaks the kiss and throws his head back in pleasure.
I stroke it faster and faster.
He cums in his underwear.
I giggle.
"We haven't even started yet." I say giggling.
He blushes.
"Sorry couldn't help it." He shyly answers.
I smirk a little.
I kiss him again. This time I full on grab his member, jerking it off instead now.
He instantly breaks the kiss and whips his head back.
"Ughh. Taylor." He moans.
"Yes?" I innocently reply.
"S... s... stop. I... I'm...gonna..." He stutters out. Oh I think I know where this is going.
Right as I'm about to go faster... I hear a knock at the door.
Corbyn's a little too... distracted... to notice if you know what I mean lol.
"Yes?" I Ask.
"Hey. It's Val. The guys are kind of annoyed from all the noice." She says chuckling.
"Can't they just suck it up for like 5 more minutes?" I Ask.
She chuckles.
"Sure. They can fuck off. But also Jonah wants me to give you this." She says sliding a condom underneath the door.
I giggle blushing.
Corbyn cums again.
"Alright. Enough of this." Corbyn mumbles.
I look at him confused.
He picks me up and brings me to my bed. I giggle.
He starts kissing my stomach as he fumbles with the button of my pants.
He finally gets it open and slides off my pants.
He bites the hem of my underwear with his teeth and tears it off of me.
I deeply blush.
He goes up to my face and passionately kisses me... while also trying to unclip my bra... of course lol.
I take off his underwear.
He's about to slam right into me.
"Wait!" I yell.
He grunts.
"What? Are you not ready yet. Just let me know if you aren't." He says understandingly.
Awww he's so considerate.
"No no. You forgot the condom silly." I say pointing to the one on the floor.
He sighs relieved.
He chuckles and go picks it up.
Well this is awkward.
"Where'd this come from?" He asks.
"Val slid it under the door. But you were a little too busy to notice." I answer chuckling.
He blushes and slides on the condom quickly.
"Hurry." I groan.
He slams right into me.
He starts off slow.
"Faster! Corbyn! Faster!" I shout.
He picks up the pace.
The pleasure starts to intensify.
I grab onto the bed sheets.
I can feel him twitching.
"Almost there. Hold it." He says out of breath.
He thrusts a couple more times.
Ohh I can feel it coming.
I arch my back as we both release at the same time.
He slides out of me.
He looks very tired and out of breath... but I know there's one more thing he has to do.
He begins planting little kisses on me starting from my lips.
His kiss trail lower and lower until he reaches my neck. I flinch a little as he kisses a certain spot... my sweet spot.
He licks the spot... and bites right into the spot.
Owww that kind of hurts.
"Ow ow." I say in pain.
Corbyn grabs my hand. I squeeze it tightly.
He caresses my hair with his other hand.
The pain slowly turns into pleasure. I grip is hand a little less as the please makes me kind of week. He takes his teeth out and licks the spot.
I smile at him as he smiles back.
I peck him on the lips.
"I love you." I whisper to him.
He smile immediately grows 10 times bigger.
"You do?" He asks excited.
"Yes." I smile.
"And I'll let you off the hook because of your breaking point, but if you ever treat me badly like that again. Then there's gonna be some trouble ok?" I Ask smiling sweetly but dead serious.
He smiles nodding.
"Damn your cute when your feisty." He says biting his lip.
"But I'm kind of always feisty." I say chuckling.
"Exactly."

Val's pov
Well that's two couples today. Alexis and Jack, and Taylor and Corbyn. So now we just have to worry about Zach and Daniel. I don't know if I'm ready for this yet. It's just all happening so fast. But I don't know how much longer I can handle this for. I've lost count of the times Jonah has had to stop me from telling the guys off. Like damn, I know they must be all sexually frustrated or whatever, but that's no way to treat someone. Especially someone you supposedly love. Do I love Zach? Of course. But do I love his attitude... not the slightest bit. This needs to go away. And fast.
Nicole is in the other room trying to talk with Daniel.
Jonah and Jenna in here but even they got so annoyed with the other guys they went outside to sit near the pool. So now it's just me and Zach.
"I'm hungry." Whines Zach.
"I'll make you some food then." I say kind of annoyed.
"Thanks." He replies plainly.
"What do you want?" I Ask with little expression.
"A sandwich." He mumbles.
"Ok." I smile a little.
I make his stupid sandwich. Maybe this will shut up his cute little face for a while lol. I place the plate with his sandwich in front of him.
At I'm about the let it go he reaches for my sandwich to come in contact with my hand instead. I try to remove my hand before he does something like push it off or cause a scene. He keeps my hand there though. And he doesn't move. He just stays there... it's almost... comforting.
We stare into each other's eyes. I rub my thumb in his hand.
His eyes stare into mine almost begging for help.
"Everything will be ok." I say.
He says nothing.
He releases from my hand. And starts to eat his sandwich. Damn it. I had him back for a few seconds. I huff in annoyance. I just take a seat next to him and rest my head into my hands in frustration. I hear a chair scrape again the floor. I look to see Zach's chair moved right up against mine. He continues to eat his sandwich like nothing happened. Every now and then his arm would rub against mine. And he won't hesitate it from happening. Maybe his little bad mood is wearing off. I mean I am his mate. Out of all people it's almost impossible to stay mad at your soulmate. I stay deep in thought about this until I feel someone nudge me.
He holds out a part of his sandwich.
"Want some?" He asks.
I chuckle a little. And take a small bite.
"Thanks." I say a little in shock. He continues to eat.
I smile a little. My little Zach is still in there... deep in there.

________________________________
Hey guyysss...
Omg guys I literally hate writing smut lol so I'm gonna take a little break from it. The next chapters I think are gonna have more... of a story lol. So ya. But remember... the other 2 still gotta get marked. Btw u can comment down how the story leads to them marking or anything like that. And ya...
Byeee!!!