Kaisoo: Dinner

Who knew Jongins little one could misbehave. They were at one of the many dinners they had to attend. While he was answering some questions he felt a little hand on this thigh.

He took a drink of water and kept on as if nothing was happening but thats when Kyungsoo trailed his hand up higher. Jongin glanced at him when he was done speaking. Kyungsoo looked so calm and collected, inside his head he laughed.

"So Mr. Kim is this lovely boy going to be Mr. Kim soon too?" His editor asked.

Jongin once again had to answer and thats when Kyungsoo squeezed his bulge. He coughed a little in surprise and drank some more water. Oh fuck was he going to get it.

"Are you okay?" His best friend asked.

"Yes yes I'm okay." Jongin smiled. He looked at kyungsoo and whispered in his ear "vibrator. Now." he hummed and drank some water. Giving Jongin another squeeze and rubbing his thumb on his thigh he slowly took out the vibrator inside of him from under the table.

Jongin kept the conversation going, keeping all eyes on him. Under the table his hand waited for his princess's vibrator. He suddenly had it in his hand and he grinned.

"Well thank you for the lovely dinner party. We sadly have to go because i have interviews tomorrow." Jongin tucked the vibrator in his pocket and stood up. Kyungsoo stood up next to him and smiled softly at everyone there "Thank you for this fantastic dinner. Wish me luck getting him to sleep." he joked and people chuckled.

They exited the restaurant and got in their car. As they were walking jongin looked at his lover and smirked. Man was he in for one hell of a night.

The drive home was silent. Tension was building. Jongin couldnt wait to get home. He gripped kyungsoos thigh as he drove. The boys face had a wild expression. Jongin knew he would pull one of these sooner or later.

When jongin closed the front door behind them he grabbed kyungsoos hips and kissed him lustfully. Kyungsoo threaded his hands in his hair and moaned as jongin grabbed his ass. They made their way to the bedroom ripping off each others clothes.

Jongin threw him on the bed gently and climbed ontop. "That wasnt very nice of you baby. Did you like it? Teasing me infront of everyone?" He whispered in his ear. he shivered and nodded.

Jongin flipped him over and smacked his ass hard, causing him to let out a tiny squeal. He moaned at the sight of his hand print on his pale skin. "You always wanted me to spank you right? Lets find out how much you can take princess." Jongin spoke in a very dominating voice, making kyungsoo more excited than before.

He rubbed kyungsoos ass and smacked both cheeks twice, leaving his hand on what was his for five seconds then continuing. He wasnt going to make him count. Yet.

Meanwhile kyungsoo bit his pillow, letting out tiny whimpers and silent moans as he gripped the red silk sheets. he loved being dominated by jongin. He wasnt too rough with him even when he was being punished. he loved the sting.

He counted a total of twenty. he was rock hard by then. Both their bodies were covered with sweat. He kissed down his back to sooth kyungsoo, he melted in his touch. He slipped on a condom and rubbed his dick between his ass cheeks. he shivered and waited patiently.

"So tell me baby. Was it nice to tease me?" Jongin asked in a husky lustfull voice as he entered kyungsoo without warning causing him to gasp and let out a choked moan.

"Yes." he cried out in pleasure and let jongin have him. His answer made jongin go harder. He let out grunts, loving how tight he was. He wrapped his hand in his hair, making him arch his back, making him fuck himself on his dick. he moaned loudly, possibly letting all the neighbors know who owned kyungsoo.

He let go of his hair and pushed him down. He slowed down and pressed his body against his, letting him feel him deeper, kyungsoos moans sounded like music to his ears.

Sseveral seconds later, Kyungsoo was on his back and jongin was hovering over him.

He put a finger in Kyungsoos mouth and he sucked on it, sinfully swirling his tongue, and moaning around it driving jongin even more insane.

After their lustful act they held each other. He reassured kyungsoo that he was perfect the way he was and he reassured him that he only loved kyungsoo.

He watched him fall asleep. His naked small body next to his in his red silk sheeted bed. His pale skin glowed in the moonlight. He smiled.

He suddenly began to remember how he just left after fucking girls and guys. He remembers laughing at them when they said "I love you" and how he would tell them not to then leave. He then began to notice that every person he fucked had a quality of his princess. They had either brown eyes, brown hair,curves or dorky jokes.

Jongin kissed kyungsoos forehead causing him to open his eyes a bit. He hushed kyungsoo and told him to go back to sleep.

"Do you always stare at me when i sleep?" he whispered.

"Yes." He smiled down at his cuteness.

"I stare at you when you write. It's pleasing." And with that he drifted back to a deep sleep.

"Would you like to be Mr. Kim someday? I would love you to be mine forever. To always wake up next to you. For a shiny ring to warn off any curious eyes." Jongin traced a heart on kyungsoos arm. He eventually fell asleep after a while.

"Yes. I would love to be Mr. Kim." Kyungoos whispered and kissed his chest.

----

Here's something sexy but cute. I haven't written in so long omffmmf. How are you guys? Holding up?
-Lei (katie)