Chanbaek: The Party

He was losing his mind. That was it. He was drunk and hard and absolutely out of his mind.
It was Chanyeol's birthday party and he was totally drunk. It was around four in the morning, but all the guests were still there, and apparently weren't going to leave anytime soon.

He had a great time in the first hours, dancing and flirting with several girls but not actually having anything with any of them using the excuse that "all the fans are his girlfriends and he can't cheat on them."

The place was full and the music was loud, it was really hot. The party was in a private hotel part, only for his guests and friends. Chanyeol found himself on the couch staring at the dance floor. Well, someone on the dance floor. The reason of why he's been hard for the past 20 minutes.

Baekhyun.

His stupid sweaty, drunk and breathtakingly gorgeous friend was in the middle of the dance floor, biting his lip, his eyes closed, swaying his hips with the throbbing beat.
Apparently Baek drank too much even for him because he wasn't dancing funny anymore; he looked more like a sex god, a fucking sweaty sex god.

Chanyeol had a cushion over his lap in an attempt to hide his hard on. Being completely honest, it wasn't the first time he got hard looking at Baek, he couldn't help it, the guy is really hot and acts like he didn't know what he's  doing when he bites his lips, or when he moves his hands through his hair like he was doing now.

Chanyeol couldn't take his eyes of his hands, wishing he could caress each beautiful finger with his tongue. Fuck.What was happening to him? He was out of control, he needed to go to bed right now, but he couldn't take the risk of someone actually see him hard, that would be embarrassing.

He sighed heavily and closed his eyes, trying to think of anything but Baekhyun. It wasn't about being gay or not, because he couldn't really care about that. The point was that the guy he wanted to fuck was one of his best friends and had a girlfriend, even if she was acting like a complete bitch and hasn't even gone to the party.

When he opened his eyes the world stopped to him. Baek was much closer and had his lips wrapped around a bottle of beer and he was clearly sucking at it, then he opened his mouth a bit and swept the tip of his tongue around it before closing his lips around it again, his eyes never leaving Chanyeol's, not even for a second.

When he saw the boy was actually staring at his lips, he just smirked – the bastard smirked! So he definitely knew what he was doing to his friend. - With the last and longer lick Baek gave, he could see Chanyeol shifting uncomfortably on the couch, so he gave a small laugh and winked at him.

Is he actually flirting with me? I mean, no! He has a girlfriend. Even though he pretty much gave that bottle a blowjob a few seconds ago. Shit. Chanyeol thought to himself.

The beautiful boy turned around when the music changed, giving Chanyeol a perfect view of his ass and kept swaying his hips slowly. His pants hanging low on his hips, showing off the white boxers. It was like there was no one else there but the two of them, it was like a private show, performed just for the birthday boy.
Baekhyun looked over his shoulder at Chanyeol, biting his lips and smirking again, knowing exactly what he was doing. Before Chanyeol could process what was happening, his friend had walked towards him and was pulling him to stand up by the hand.

"Dance with me birthday boy." Baek breathed in his ear, gluing their bodies together, making Chanyeol moan involuntarily.

He tried to laugh to cover it, but he knew he had failed when he felt Baek smirking against his neck. "Hm... ok Baekhyun, you've had too much, come on, let's stop for a bit." Chanyeol reasoned stopping their bodies that were pretty much grinding against each other because of Baek's hold on his hips.