Kaisoo: A day at the office

"..So you all know that our ratings are going down" Says Jongin's boss, Suho. Slamming his fists into the table"We need to raise the bars up. If we don't our business is going to shut down. We are the richest and biggest business in Korea. We can't let that happen" You can hear the annoyance and the anger in his voice

Jongin nods, along with his Co-worker and business men. Suho takes out a billboard and starts talking.

Today was just a regular day at work. But this time, he had many meetings. He sighs and looks down at the papers in front of him Reaching for the glass cup of water. He grabs it and looks at Suho. Too lost in his workings and billboard.

Jongin feels something buzz around his crotch area. He puts the cup down and reaches into his pocket slowly, not to cause attention. He pulls the phone out and turns the screen on. Glancing at it.

My Kyungsoo:

Hey baby, im in your office.

Jongin smiles and turns the phone screen off and looks at Suho. Excited to see his squishy potato. His phone buzzes several times. Jongin looks at his phone and reads the messages and hold in his breath.

My Kyungsoo:

I found the condoms and lube.

Daddy

Jongin's breath hitches

Imagine me bending over your desk. Begging and moaning for you to fuck me on the spot

Jongin takes a deep breath. "Fuck.." He quietly says to himself. Feeling his dick harden by the second. Images of Kyungsoo laying on his desk naked popped up to his head. Him pounding into his precious baby.

Jongin crosses his legs to hide the boner that has now grown underneath the table.

Now impatient. The meetings coming to an end and Jongin cant wait. He's squirming and trying to keep the noise down.

"You may be dismissed" Says Suho. Jongin jumps up and grabs his stuff quickly. Everyone looking at him with curiosity. He didn't care. He walked out of the board room. Nearly running to his office.

People eyeing him in the hall. He reaches his office and slowly opens the door. Excited to find out whats behind this door in his office.

He opens the door and sees Kyungsoo bent over the desk, laying on it and looking out the window near the desk. Not realizing Jongin is there.

His dick twitches. Kyungsoo's round ass in the ripped jeans pop out. He bites his lip and quietly walks to Kyungsoo. Undoing his belt.

When he reaches Kyungsoo he realizes that hes listening to music. Jongin puts his briefcase on the floor and looks at Kyungsoo's ass. "Fuck" He mutters. He grabs Kyungsoo's ass and presses it against his dick.

Kyungsoo releases a moan, now noticing Jongin behind him. He takes out his earphones and throws them to the floor. Jongin Presses his dick harder against his ass. "Jongin" Kyungsoo moans.

Pushing his ass out farther to feel it more.

"You were bad baby. Texting me that in a meeting"

Kyungsoo's hands grip around the edge of the desk. His head falling forward

The sun from the window shines down on him making him a goddess. His skin glowing

"Im sorry daddy. I was horny" Kyungsoo whines. His knuckles turning white from the grip.

Jongin lets go of his waist and Kyungsoo turns around quickly and leaps into Jongin's arms. He wraps his legs around Jongin's waist and wraps his hands around his neck. Taking his lips against Kyungsoo's. Jongin puts his hands on his ass so he doesn't fall backwards. Squeezing the amazing body part in his hands.