Kaisoo

Jongin let his hand slide down Kyungsoo's right arm. He took Kyungsoo's hand and pressed it against his groin, letting the smaller boy feel his erection.

"Do you feel what you do to me?" Jongin whispered into his ear.

Kyungsoo closed his eyes
The sensation of Jongin's cologne and the warmness of his breath tickling his ear was just too hot. He squeezed the large bulge in his hand, stroking his fingers back and forth over the denim-encased flesh.

Kyungsoo turned around and lifted his head up for a kiss. When Jongin leaned down, Kyungsoo opened his mouth for Jongin's slick tongue. His hands moved to Jongin's belt and quickly unbuckled and then unzipped his jeans. Since Jongin never wore underwear, his bulge came free and slapped against his belly. Kyungsoo couldn't help the moan that slipped past his lips. Jongin had the most perfect bulge. It was so big, so hard.

"Suck it, hyung," Jongin begged as he urged Kyungsoo onto his knees.

Kyungsoo willingly dropped to his knees in front of his lover, he loved it when Jongin took the lead. The hardwood floor was cold and hard against his knees, but he didn't care. He ran his tongue up the underside of Jongin's magnificent bulge, tracing along the largest of the veins. He could feel it pulse with each of Jongin's heartbeats. When he got to the underside of the head, he flicked his tongue back and forth across the sensitive little piece of flesh where the foreskin connected below the head. Jongin groaned and tightened his hands in Kyungsoo's hair.

Kyungsoo gripped the base and aimed it down. He took the head into his mouth and started to suck. He knew exactly how Jongin liked his b-js. He relaxed his throat and took Jongin deep. When he pulled back, he sucked down all the slobber with a slurp and swallowed. He took another breath as he slid back down. When the head bumped the back of his throat, he swallowed and took in another inch.

He felt like he barely got started when Jongin reached down and pulled him back to his feet. Kyungsoo looked at Jongin questioningly.

"You're gonna make me come too quick," Jongin explained. "Your mouth is just too fucking good, and I want to be inside your ass when I come."

Jongin kissed Kyungsoo slow and deep, stroking his tongue with his own. Kyungsoo sucked Jongin's tongue into his mouth, and Jongin pushed his throbbing erection into Kyungsoo's belly.

While they kissed, Jongin began unbuttoning Kyungsoo's shirt. He needed his boy naked. He tossed the shirt aside, then started on his pants. Kyungsoo held himself steady on Jongin's big frame and toed off his shoes.

Jongin reached into the duffel bag and pulled out a thick comforter. He spread it on the wood floor, hoping that it would be enough padding. He dug around the bag and pulled out a brand new bottle of lube.

"Lay down on your back," Jongin commanded.

Kyungsoo instantly obeyed, laying down, spreading his legs with his arms at his sides. Jongin could see he was trembling with desire and need. His cheeks were flushed and his breathing was already quickening. His bulge was rock hard, laying rigid against his stomach, pointing towards his belly button. Redness crept down the dusky shaft, and the crown glistened with slick pre-come.

"You're so obedient," Jongin chuckeled "I think you deserve a reward."

Jongin stroked his hands down Kyungsoo's body, caressing his perfect skin.

"Your skin is so soft. So smooth and creamy..." When his hands reached his lover's waist, he rubbed his thumb over Kyungsoo's hip bones.

Kyungsoo let out a little moan as Jongin touched him, letting Jongin know how good he was making him feel. Jongin grabbed his lover's legs behind the knees and pushed them up and out, spreading him wide. He dipped his head down and licked Kyungsoo's delicate sack, pulling his balls into his mouth one at a time until they pulled up tight against his body.