Chapter 35

Valentine day

Garroth's pov

I was waiting outside Laurence's house for him to come out holding a collage of flowers behind my back. Soon Laurence came out and walked to me with his face beaming with joy. Once he was close enough I pulled out my flowers as he did at the same time.

"Oh.." I murmured staring at his flowers for me.

Laurence and I left the flowers inside his house so we didn't need to carry them around all day. We began walking our normal route, laughing and joking through the travel.

"Laurence? wanna go to the park after school?" I asked him on a date.

"Ugh, can't, Soccer practice."

"I'll watch your practice, then we could go to the park...?"

"Uh, sure, I don't see why not".

Soon we arrived at the school and no payed us any attention being o busy with their own valentines. Laurence and I went to our home room and had casual conversations for a while when I short girl approached us.

"Uh-uhm Garroth and Laurence how are your valentines day?"

"Oh it's good, thank you for asking," Laurence responded.

"...does it ever annoy you that you can't have children, like, of your own?" suddenly losing her entire sweet act.

"No, Does it bother you?"

The girl opened her mouth but the bell rang before she said anything.

-------- (That means next scene)

I began walking to the back of the school where the soccer filed was, aka Laurence. Once I got there the team was still practicing so I waited on the bleachers. I loved watching Laurence play, he was always so good at the game...and looked hot when he was sweating. just picture your partner/crush sprinkled in water and them slicing their hair back to keep out of their eyes. Soon the Practice was over and Laurence got changed before coming to me.

"Hey Laurence."

"Hey baby," I walked over to him closer,"We should go now."

-------(That means next scene)

Eventually we were at the park talking about random things. We continued so deep into the conversation that we didn't notice the sun slowly fade in the background.

"Uh- it's late,"Laurence suggested,"I'll wake you home."

We walked to my house hand in hand. Laurence let go to of my hand and slide his arm around my waist.

"This is awkward, y'know with how short you are.."

"Dude, I am an inch smaller."

"SHORT".