Chapter 24

Warning, this chapter has no plot line, and you should probably skip it...
Laurence's pov

I woke up at my own house for a change and began preparing for school earlier then normal. I wanted to pick up Garroth for school instead of him coming for me. I left the house once everything was ready. I decided to text him of my decision.

Texts~

Laurence: i'm coming to pick u up

Garroth: kk

Laurence: be there in 2 Babe

Texts end~

Once at Garroth's house I saw him outside of his house. Garroth saw me and smiled while coming towards me.

"Hey Laur, how was your sleep", Said Garroth in his deeper voice or 'hot voice' as few people call it.

"Heh, what's with the voice? Are you trying to make me swoon," we began walking to school.

"No, it was just on instinct," he said retreating to his actual voice.

"Aw, you changed it again," I teased him.

"Haha very funny," Garroth said in a dead inside voice, "let's just hurry up and get to school."

Time skip to lunch because it is the best subject~~

All of our normal table group was here, Aphmau was talking about her mother who kept crying about some rooster dumping her, I don't know I wasn't really listening. Then my attention was caught by something that could be made into comedy.

"Garroth, why do you keep staring at Laurence?" Asked Travis, pursuing his lips in a weird way, HE HAS- no, that is not going to happen.

"U-uh be-because he's hot..." Garroth stuttered.

Everyone on the table just nodded and mumbled about how true that is agreeing on Garroth's reasons.

"So nobody is going to question him?" I laughed at the entertainment in front of my eyes.

"Nah, Bro you are pretty hot, AND I'M STRAIGHT" Dante smiled.

"Wait, wait, wait, When did you and Travis show up at our table?" Aphmau questions.

"The Author made a mistake on a different chapter, and accidentally added Travis onto the table and felt it was appropriate to add me, so instead of going back and fixing the mistake, she decided to make me say 'our schedule's changed'", Dante rushed through his sentence.

"Seems legit," Aph Nodded.

"You guys, I'm right here", Silver frowned.

Don't Question me.
Time skip brought to you by having nothing important to write this chapter, you should probably just skip this one.

Garroth and I were at the library reading books, we had an upcoming geography test. Garroth stared at a book, I don't even think he is reading it, just staring at a page expecting it to give him knowledge. Listen in Class kids.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why did you even read this chapter?

Also Wattpad got the best lag and said the last draft saved was tomorrow, you guys can't even spell illuminati.