friendly advice

hey guys! sorry for the lack of updates on everything, school really is way harder than i was expecting. i hope you enjoy this chapter though!

<Harry's pov>

Did I even dare to open the door? Whoever was outside the door was obviously there for a reason, and I'll be damned if anybody tries to take her away from me. It was so hard to get her, and there is no way I am going to let her leave. Over my dead body, maybe. The door was knocked on again, and I walked over to it, taking a deep breath and opening it.

Are you fucking serious? Julia and Connor walk into the house as soon as I open the door, freaking out about Lindsey on the television. "Dude, when you first told us to come here and we saw her, I was happy for you, you seemed happy. But seriously? This is fucked up, and super illegal! You could go to jail for the rest of your life man, don't you know that?" Connor screamed at me but I paid him no mind. Julia was angry as well, which shocked me a bit. "He's right harry, the police could be knocking on your door at any moment, just let her leave, and make sure she doesn't tell anybody, I don't think she would. She's probably too afraid of you still," she said, as I pulled at my hair, stressing out. Fuck! This couldn't be happening right now, this was all too much. "Can I see her?" Julia asked me. "Fuck, I guess, sure," I said to her, and slowly walked over to the basement door and unlocked it, opening it slowly, just in case she was at the top of the stairs ready to run out. She wasn't though, and Julia nodded at me, before walking down the stairs again. I closed the door again and locked it, and told Julia to tell me when she was done, and I would let her out and she said okay. I sat on the couch with Connor as he proceeded to give me an earful about how crazy I was for keeping her this long, but there hadn't been any problems up til now! Nobody had realized she was gone for the longest time, she only really left her apartment for food and groceries, and for work since she was on break from college. Fuck! There probably weren't any cameras or anything on the street where I took her, right? Her apartment was so close to her work, they must know the streets around, and they are probably sure of where I took her from.

I wouldn't go down without a fight, though. We were about half an hour away from where she works and lives, and nobody had ever really seen us "talk" before, so I would not be a person of interest right away in the case. "You won't tell anybody right? you know I would probably kill you if you said anything to the authorities," I said to him and he nodded quickly, knowing that I wasn't joking in the slightest. "Yeah harry, I wont say anything, we haven't said anything to anyone since last time we saw you, so I doubt that they'll have any leads."

For Lindsey's sake and my own mental health and sanity, I sure hoped that he was right.