show me you care

<Lindsey's pov>

After almost an hour of Harry "loving me," I managed to make up an excuse about being tired, and escaped him to go upstairs to 'our' room. I will still never call it our room, because I know I will be getting out of here soon. Does he even have friends or family? Do they know what he is doing to me? Or do they just not care because he at least isn't hurting them? Harry came into the room about an hour later, I couldn't sleep at all because I was too shooken up over what he had done to me, but I pretended to be asleep. He took off what I assumed was his pants, as I had begged him probably a hundred times not to take them off when he was on me downstairs. He crawled under the covers, and I felt his hot skin against mine, making the room instantly warmer. His bare chest against my back made me want to scream, but he was holding me so tight I was afraid to move, I would rather have him think I was asleep. He moved his head into my neck and rested it there, nuzzling it into my almost bare skin. He began talking to me, and I couldn't tell if he knew I was faking being asleep or not. "Oh, Lindsey, you're so sweet, so beautiful, so innocent and pure. I wanted you tonight, but I guess I will have to wait, I want you to enjoy it too, you know. I want you to be happy, want you to love me, please. I know one day you will love me, just give it time, I'll give it time, baby. You'll love me, you will, I know it. Goodnight, love you, love you so much," he spoke quietly into my ear. I couldn't believe what he was saying to me. He believed that I would fall in love  with him, after he ignored my pleas for him to stop tonight? After he threw me down steps and screamed at me for not listening to him, locking me in a dark basement for hours as I cried? There was no way in hell  I would ever love that man.

I woke up to Harry getting out of bed, putting on what seemed to be some type of pants, and walking downstairs, but I didn't see what time it was. I prayed that he would be nice to me today, I wouldn't fight him if he wouldn't give me a reason to, besides the fact that I'm being held captive here. I guess I fell back asleep, because I woke up to him getting back into bed, and placing something on my side of the bed, on the bedside table. I opened my eyes slowly, turning to face Harry, and he leaned in to kiss me, holding my face so I couldn't resist. "Good morning, gorgeous, I made you breakfast, it's on the table right there, love you," he said in his morning voice. I smiled slightly, rolling out of his grip and sitting up, grabbing the food and starting to eat. He watched me, making me uncomfortable as he shifted closer and closer to me, tangling our legs together under the covers. I didn't even try to move away, not even caring at this point, as I was too hungry to do anything. "Lindsey...can we watch movies today? I know we didn't get to yesterday and I am sorry about that. I just- you cant just ignore me like that, baby. You can't do that, its not, no you can't. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh on you, I'm sorry love." I thought about it, and I guess watching some movies wouldn't be too hard or bad, since I wouldn't have to do much really. "Okay Harry, that sounds good. We can do that, of course," I said back, turning to face him. "Okay, I'll get some movies ready for us the, does that sound good, love?" he asked me as I nodded and thanked him, feeling relived when he left the room and closed the door behind him. I got out of bed, checking the windows, which of course were locked from the outside so I couldn't even open them slightly. Maybe he just didn't trust me yet, and that's why everything seemed like it was on child lock. "Or maybe its because he's holding you here like prisoner here," my brain reminded me. I thought maybe I should be super sweet to him and trick him into thinking that I am being obedient and caring and loving and then he will trust me more, letting me escape. Harry called for me downstairs, so I walked down the stairs and saw him on the couch, grabbing a blanket and joining him, sitting next to him. He seemed a bit taken aback from my actions, but he smiled, putting his arm around me. I asked if we could make popcorn, so he got up and started making us some, putting it in a bowl and coming back. He put the bowl on the table and wrapped himself around me again, playing the movie. We watched the movie, laughing at some parts, and feeling emotional at other parts, and I couldn't believe that I wasn't panicking being with him. He was being so nice and caring, it made me feel so happy and loved, even if it wasn't exactly in the way I had always imagined. "I just wanted to say I'm sorry, for what I did yesterday. I know I said it earlier but really, that wasn't okay of me, you didn't deserve that, especially how you have only been here a few days still," he said to me and I nodded, not wanting to say it was okay. "Do you forgive me, sweets?" he asked me, making my throat close up, not knowing what to say to him. "Uh, yeah, yes I guess, Harry, but if you loved me I don't think you would hurt me," I said to him, trying to make him see how wrong it was. "I know... but I do love you so much," he said and I told him that I knew. The rest of the movie was silent, but not in a bad way, we just didn't really feel the need to talk. I felt my head rest on his shoulders, and he smiled big. We watched a few more movies before we heard each others stomachs growling, laughing as we walked into the kitchen. "Hey love, I'm going to have to go to the store maybe tomorrow to get some more food and things, just wanted to let you know," he said to me. "Can I come with you?" I asked and he turned around, making a face at me before telling me no, and starting to make pasta for us. I didn't want to make him mad again so I didn't press him on the topic, and I asked if I could take a shower. He said yes, and told me where the clothes were, so I could pick out something to wear. I thanked him and walked upstairs to the room, picking out some clothes and starting my shower. Once I was done showering, I put the clothes on and headed downstairs to see Harry putting the food on two plates, bringing them over to the couch so we could finish our movies. We ate again in silence, before we were done with our meals. I laid down on the couch in between his legs, watching the movies, feeling myself drift off. I had never been tired really until I came here, constantly feeling drained by him and this place. I felt him shift my body so I was closer to his face, as his lips brushed up against my neck and ear. I heard him whisper something in them quietly before wrapping his arms back around me, "I'll make it up to you, love. I promise"