Obito looked at his cousin when he saw her staring at him, he smiled and looked up again. As calm as he looked to be just like every Uchihas' expressions, Obito was actually panicking inside.

'What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?! Rin probably gives an ok, bakashi will definitely not approve and will keep giving me his annoying glare, not that he ever approve of whatever I did anyway. But what about sensei?! I am not even sure what sensei's reaction will be!! Will he be displeased if I bring Sakuya along? Will he get angry? Tell me to take Sakuya back home where no one is there?' Obito inwardly screamed. He couldn't show any panic, else his baby cousin would probably cry. And he didn't want to see a crying Sakuya.

Giving up in thinking the result, Obito would think about the consequences later. It was not like he had a choice! ...Well, he had! But as if he would leave his baby cousin alone!

Swallowing his saliva, his took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. "Yosh!" Obito murmured, as he positioned Sakuya in another position when his arms were tired in keeping up the same position for quite long, he stepped into the training ground, immediately catching his sensei and teammates' attention.

Kakashi was about to lecture Obito about being late again, when he noticed a baby in his Uchiha teammate's arms, immediately changed his mind's lecture script. "Why in the name of Konoha did you bring a baby here, Obito?" Kakashi asked, eyes narrowed at the Uchiha, as he crossed his arms.

"Oh, shut up, bakashi! Her parents were summoned by Hokage-sama, Itachi had Academy and Shisui had a mission, I am the only one available" Obito glared at the Hatake.

"She will just get in the way! Put her away, with her relatives or the daycare or something!" Kakashi scoffed.

"As if she will! And I am her relatives! She is my cousin, you je-...idiot!" Obito shouted at him.

"The rules stated you do not bring civilians without permissions to team trainings or any other trainings and meetings!"

"For the love of-! You and your stupid rules!"

And the fight continued, making Rin panicked as she tried to calm them down while making occasional glances at Sakuya to make sure she didn't burst out crying from the two's loud bickerings, Minato just sighed heavily as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

Had enough of his students' bickering, "Enough!" Minato said sternly, clearly displeased, as his students jumped at his voice, and silence enveloped them.

Minato sighed again, before turning his head towards his silver-haired student. "Kakashi, we are not going to have a heavy training, this will just be a taijutsu spar, so while two of you spar, either me or the free one will be taking care of Obito's cousin" Minato said.

"But sensei" Kakashi started but was cut by Minato. "No buts, Kakashi" He said, and Kakashi reluctantly nodded. "...I understand, sensei" Kakashi murmured, looking at the ground.

Minato then turned to Obito, who jumped a bit. "And Obito, next time, give us a warning about bringing infants here. It is a good thing today will only be a taijutsu spar" Minato said, which Obito nodded. "I will, sensei, but today is just unexpected because Hokage-sama summoned Fugaku-oji-san and Mikoto-oba-san" He explained himself.

Minato blinked at that. He understood if Sandaime summoned the head of KMPF (Konoha Military Police Force), but Mikoto too? He wondered what happened. Maybe he could ask Kushina about that later, seeing that she and Mikoto were friends.

"Right. Give her to me or Rin, I want you and Kakashi spar with each other first" Minato said, hands went closer to take Sakuya from Obito.

But before Minato could reach the baby, Obito stepped back. "Uuh, sensei, you should introduce yourself first, otherwise Sakuya-chan will keep struggling or bites you if your hand is near until me or the others took her back" Obito said. 'Takeo who snatched her months ago was just lucky because he did that so suddenly before Shisui took her back' He thought.

(ON HOLD) Being a Shinobiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें