Swara; ( angry) Sanskar!!.. u r crossing ur limits...
Sanskar; I learned it from u only,.. to cross any limits to do what u want.. I m leaving now as I m not having enough time to waste on a person like u....

Saying that he left leaving swara to fume in anger....

Flashback ends...

Then swara got to know that he was starting company with his friend,.. she never showed it to him but somewhere she knew that Sanskar will not fail in doing it.. she likes the determination nd confidence of him.. it was much needed for success.. but she always lie to herself that she don't care for him... She used to admire his Bonding with his mother and sister,..but act as if she don't care... She always show herself rude in front of them,..

In all this,.. Sanskar tried to know about swara relationship with her father..but couldn't know much as no one knew why she hates her father,. Only she knows it,..
Sanskar worked day and night to make his company.. nd all because of his hard work he got four important projects.. his company was rising slowly in the market,.. swara appreciate his achievement but never say it to him..

It was morning,. Everyone were having breakfast then swara also came there,.. nd as usual shouting for her coffee , newspaper.. , Sanskar nd sujatha ignore it because it was daily routine,. Swara sees them nd smirked...

Swara; morning everyone... How are you Mr Maheshwari,.. I heard that you again won a contract..., U didn't told me even,..

Sanskar; because it was not important to tell you,.. nd who are you to interfare in my life...? I m bound to live in this house and this so called husband wife relationship otherwise I would have gone out of this house with my family,.. already..

Swara; what to do Mr maheshwari,. You should have thought it before messing up with me..nd you know what I totally enjoy to see u suffering..nd when I m reason of that.. it's like cherry on cake..

Sanskar; what else you want to do? U only know destroying lives,.. but I m not afraid to you..nd you know that.. you can do nothing..

Swara; ( smirked) u think so ....
Then a servant come to her and give her coffee... Swara was taking it without looking..nd by mistake it fell on her hand and dress.. her hand burned due to it..she got angry and stand up....

Swara; ( shout) u idiot... Don't u have sense,.. , she raised her hand to slap her,.. but her hand was told by someone,..nd it was Sanskar only...
Swara sees this and got more angry... ; Leave my hand,.. how dare you ??.. he don't have sense to do anything..?
Sanskar; you can't change a bit,.. nd accept your mistake, . It was ur mistake not his.. you were taking it carelessly..nd blaming him...( Jerk her hand).. ( to servant) u go from here...

Swara ; again u r messing up with me ,..just because of someone else who is no one to you..

Sanskar; just shut up,.. you know what ,..u r sick,.. nothing in this world can change you.. nd your life surround only revenge and giving pain to someone,.. your hand burned but still you are thinking to slap him , instead of curing it,. I dont understand how can ego so much important to a person...

Swara was hurt by his words but didn't showed and she too shout at him...

Swara; ( shout) because it's part of my life nd you are no one to tell me what to do nd what not... I do whatever I want,..I told you earlier,... It's not good for you to mess with me,.. but looks like you don't want to live in peace,.. you told na that I can do nothing more to you but now I will tell u what else I can do...just wait and watch..
Saying this she left to her room..
Sanskar was looking at her angrily see her going..

Afternoon;
SS industries;
Swara was sitting on her chair And thinking about morning incident,.. she was still looking angry... Then she get a call...

Swara; did you get to know about it..
Op;....
Swara; okay send him in...

After few minutes,..a person came ..
Swara; come in.. so u r Nikhil Malhotra...
Nikhil; yes.. but how do you know and why u called me here...?
Swara; to do a deal with you..
Nikhil; which deal,.. I m just a student..
Swara; yeah.. student in xyz college but that's not my concern.. how do you uttara maheshwari?
Nikhil( shocked); what?
Swara;( smirked) you both love each other right?..
Nikhil; yes.. what do you want?..
Swara; leave her,..( straightly)..
Nikhil; what..?
Swara; I said leave her,.. nd in turn u will be given fifty lakhs..
Nikhil; what are you talking about.. I won't leave her.. I love her..
.
.
.
.( Conversation muted, revealed later)...
Swara; now u decide what you want,..? I have given you options..it's ur choice but whatever u will choose will decide ur future...( Smirked)

Nikhil nods looking at her scared...
Swara; now get lost.. nd don't show ur face.. again..

Swara smiled wickedly...

Night;
It was 8 o clock..now Sanskar came,..he was having so much work in the office.. swara had still not come,.. Sanskar move toward his room..nd after changing he come nd have dinner with sujatha.. uttara was not seen so Sanskar asked...

Sanskar; mom where is uttara..?
Sujatha; she was having little headache so she is resting..
Sanskar got confused because uttara never did like this,..she always come to him whenever he comes from office,..whether she is ill.. he thought to check on her once,..

After dinner,.. Sanskar went to uttara room,.. he knock the door but didn't got response.. he knocked once again calling her name.. uttara open the door.. her eyes was teary.. nd red due to continuous crying.. Sanskar get worried..he comes in and made her sit in the bed..

Sanskar; uttara ,.what happened bachcha? Why are you crying?..
Uttara; woh.. nothing Bhai..my head was paining so much..
Sanskar; it's ok..u ly down , I will massage your head.. hmm..
Uttara nods and ly down,.. Sanskar was massaging her head but uttara started crying all of the sudden,. Sanskar get worried,.he caress her hair and ask her what happened..
Uttara; Bhai,. I m sorry I hided one thing from you,.. I loved one boy of my college..I didn't want to hurt u... I m sorry Bhai..
Sanskar ( smiles) it's ok uttara.. you told me now na.. tell him to meet me tomorrow.. okay??
Uttara nods no; no Bhai.. u can't..
Sanskar; but why?..uttara what happened?
Uttara; Bhai,..he left me.. I don't know what happened all of the sudden,..he just left nd told me  try not to meet him again.. he said he don't want me in his life.. he was very good Bhai.. he couldn't do this... I don't know... He left..

Sanskar gets tears in her eyes to see her sister in pain..
Sanskar; uttara relax..calm down.. it's ok.. Don't cry.. I will talk to him..
Uttara; no Bhai.. don't .. I don't want to meet him,..if he don't want me in his life then why will I do anything..? You won't go to him..
Sanskar; ok ok... I. Won't you relax.. okay..he caress her hair, uttara cry subsided after sometime nd she slept due to tiredness... Sanskar was sad to see her sister condition..

After uttara slept,.. Sanskar came out of her room nd sees swara who just came ,..she was taking water to drink.. then she noticed him,.. she smirked seeing him sad.. she get that the work is done.. she move to him...

Swara; what happened Mr maheshwari,.. is ur sister alright..? I think,she is not.. how can she,. After all she is also going through same pain what you gone through once.... Anyway take care Mr maheshwari... Ur sister is so sensitive..
Saying this she made her way toward her room...
Sanskar sees her as how she got to knew about uttara condition. Sanskar take a min to realize what she said..and then understand..the same pain... ,.it was all done by her..
Sanskar eyes filled with anger.. he remembered uttara tears,.. her words" he left me".. Sanskar also move toward their room to confront her....

To be continued....

That's all for today's update..  see u all with next update.. pls vote and comment.. take care nd byy...