25. Breath Out, So I Can Breath You In [Ending Chapter]

Ok, so I decided to end it at this chapter and start on a sequel. YAY :D I have very exciting things planned for the sequel sooooo yaaas. The sequel will be up in maybe in a week or two, because I can. Anyways, thank you guys for being awesome and voting/commenting on this book and not hating me for the shit that I come up with. lol AGAIN, THIS WILL BE THE LAST CHAPTER. ENJOY IT BAES XO

P.S. If you search "Jai Brooks" my story is on page 5 :D WTF?! Just the other day it was on page 8 at the very bottom. eeek excitingggg. ok im stupid. i'll shut up

take care xx

____________________________________________

*2 months later* [Jai's POV]

"Can't believe that we're getting to go home early!" I exclaimed to Luke as we walked through security to board our plane from L.A to Melbourne.

"Drea is gonna be fucking stoked to see me." he winked and I glared at him.

I am so happy to finally see my beautiful wife and kids for the first time in 2 months. I've missed being able to hug them and kiss them. I feel like a teenage girl right now, but i don't give a fuck. This tour has been an amazing experience for the guys and I, but I am more than ready to see my loved ones.

I pulled out my phone to call Drea to let her know that I would be home shortly.

"Hey babe." Andrea's chipper voice answered.

"Hey baby, I miss you." I groaned.

"I know... I miss you so much." she sighed. " Hey, I need to tell you someth-" she started but I cut her off.

"I have something more important to tell you though." I laughed and she chimed in. "I'm coming home in 15 hours."

"What? That's amazing! I'm so excited to see you babe." she squealed.

"Ugh, I know... I'm boarding the plane right now, so I'll see you Daniel, and Destiny very very soon. Tell the kids I love them.. I love you Drea." I said, with the biggest grin on my face, all the boys gawking like idiots.

"I will, love you too baby. See you soon." she said, and we hung up.

After we hung up I remembered she said she had something to tell me. Oh well, she can tell me in 15 hours.

"You ready?" Ronnie said, patting my shoulder.

"Of course." I smiled at him, and picked up my bag.

"Oh, don't forget that Mariam and I are staying with you and Drea for a couple days." he piped up, before hurrying to catch up with the boys.

As I boarded the plane, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face. Words cannot even explain how much I miss them, so the fact that I will be seeing them really soon is making me hyped up.

[Drea's POV]

"You look happy." Gina smiled at me, and I just smiled even wider. I am so excited to see Jai and finally tell him my news.

"The boys are coming home, as we speak." I smiled and her mouth dropped.

"And they didn't tell me?! Wankers." she laughed, sticking her head out of the door to check on the twins.

We are currently at Gina's house, just to hang out on a nice Saturday morning. 

"That's good though, so now you can tell Jai in person versus on the phone.. It's the more... adult way to talk about something like that." Gina grinned at me. "I'm so very happy for you guys. You're like the daughter I never had, but always wanted. I couldn't be more grateful to have you in my life." she said, and I saw tear prick her eyes.