7. Let's Go To The Beach

I woke up at eight o'clock, like always. The twins were still sleeping, so I practically dragged myself into the kitchen, made a cup of coffe and walked into the livingroom. I had forgotten Luke was here, and I wasn't expecting two bodies in the livingroom. Ryan was sleeping on the couch and Luke was on the recliner, so I went to the very end of the couch, picked Ry's feet up and set them on my lap. I sat there, drinking my coffee, thinking about things when someone said "Goodmorning," which caused me to jump. It was Luke. "Oh god, you scared me." I said giggling. "Ha, sorry." he laughed, while stretching.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked.

"Fine... My neck is killing me though."

"Well, we're going to the beach at noon, you wanna go?" I asked, after I sipped my coffee.

"Who is we?" he asked.

"The twins, Jai and I... Maybe Ryan, maybe Beau. I'll have to ask them." I replied. Setting my cup on the coffee table.

"Sure, I'll go. You should invite my mum. She'd love to see them." he suggested. I thought about that for a second. What if she hated me though? Oh god...

"Yeah that'll be good.. She still have the same number?" I asked. He nodded. So I thought I'd shoot her a text.

"Hey Gina, It's Drea. Luke, Jai, and I were going to take the twins to the beach today. Possibly Beau and Ry as well. I was wondering if you'd like to come? :) xx" I was so nervous when I sent this to her.

She text back a couple minutes later with: "Drea? Wow. The boys didn't tell me they had talked to you.. but yeah I would love to go. I'll ask Beau for you. x" Great! She didn't sound like she hated me.

Ryan woke up and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. I walked into Ry's bedroom to check on the twins. Destiny was asleep but Daniel was just laying there wide awake. I kissed him on the forehead, "Goodmorning baby." I said smiling at him. He just looked up at me and kept sucking his fingers.. "Why didn't you come in the livingroom when you woke up?" I asked. "I didn't know where you were, I was waiting for you to come back..." he said, pouting with his big brown eyes.

"Hi mum." I heard a Destiny whisper from the other side of Daniel. I giggled, "Hey babe... Okay, come on guys, Uncle Ry is making eggs and bacon." I picked them both up, Daniel on my right hip, Destiny on the left. 

I walked into the living room and set them down next to Luke, "I'll be right back." I told him.

I walked into the kitchen to see Ryan being the cute little chef he is. "Hey Ry. Are you sure it's okay that we stay here for the week? Because you know I have a job, and I don't want to just dump them on you...." I said to him. He turned around and smiled. "Don't even worry about it Drea.. Really. I love hanging out with my niece and nephew, they're calm so it's not too crazy when I watch them." I smiled asmile of relief. "I really appreciate your help Ry. Oh! Luke, Jai, Gina, maybe Beau, the twins and I are going to the beach in a couple of hours. Wanna come?" I asked, poking out my bottom lip and intertwined my fingers together. "Pleaseeee" I said.

He just laughed, "Of course," he smiled, "breakfast is ready, tell em to come in here."

I  walked into the livingroom, and Luke was sitting there with Destiny in his lap and Daniel hugged up on his side. I grinned instantly, "Luke, foods done. Do you want me to make you a plate?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be fine. I have my hands full so I can't really move" he laughed.

-------

Once we were done eating it was half past ten. I figured, I would go to the shop to get the twins and I beach stuff, and Luke came along. Ryan wanted to stay with the kids since he didn't see them much yesterday.

"Hey, is it okay if the boys come too, they asked if they could come along." Luke asked, watching me drive.

"Oh god. I totally forgot to ask them, tell them yes!" I said.

"Alright, they said they'll meet us there when we go."

The rest of the car ride was full of terribly singing/yelling every song that came on the radio. We used to do that all the time. I sure have missed this.

We got to the mall and had been walking around for about 5 minutes whenever I heard someone scream "Oh my god. Is that Luke?" what the hell. I looked at Luke confused, but he had an irritated expression on his face, "Yeah I should have warned you about this." he whispered, after he said that, a group of about 10 girls came rushing up to us.

One said, "Luke is that your girlfriend???" and I said back, "Nooo. We have been friends since forever."

While they were all screaming at him for his autograph, I could hear a few say "ew, she doesn't deserve you." and "Shes ugly, you can do better." But I ignored it because for one, we weren't even dating, and two, I just simply did not give a shit. I have two kids to worry about, and I'm 22 years old... A teenage girl telling me I'm ugly is the least of my problems. Security finally got them away and I turned to Luke.

"What the hell was that?"I asked, smiling at him.

He laughed, "Yeah. That happens alot now..."

I nodded, "Yeah Jai told me about how famous y'all were last night." I laughed and nudged him with my shoulder.

He looked at me weird, "You were with Jai last night?" I laughed, "I was just walking and bumped into him so he walked me home."

We got to the shop I was looking for, got a few towels, swimsuits for all three of us, sunblock, shades for myself, and we left the mall.... quickly.

----

My phone buzzed, once we got back to Ry's house. A notification from Twitter, "wow. its been a while since i've gotten one of these." i said to myself. It was from Luke, he mentioned me in a tweet.

It was a picture of me looking at swimsuits for the twins. I didn't even know he took it. It said "@luke_brooks: In the shops, with a very good friend of mine that I haven't seen in ages. x @Drea_R" Most of the replies were people asking him to follow them as usual.

Some of them were "Why is she looking at child bathingsuits," and "ARE YALL DATING, ILL CUT YOU" wow. These chicks are vicious.... I just laughed. My mentions were filling up with some people asking me to follow them or to tell the boys to follow them. I didn't see one negative tweet suprisingly.

-----

I got the twins ready for the beach and we headed out. It was a quarter to noon. I took my car, which is a 2013 white and black Jeep Cherokee that I adore and like to brag about obviously. It would only fit all of our stuff, Ryans stuff, the twins, Gina, Jai, and I, So Ryan took his car with Luke.

The other guys went straight to the beach but I took a detour to Gina's to pick up Gina, and Jai. Beau was with James and Skip.

I pulled into their driveway, and they were sitting on the steps. I got out, to help Gina with her stuff.

She smiled big, "Hey Dreaaaa. You look so beautiful and grown up. Oh my gosh, are the twins in the back?" She hugged me and I said "Yes ma'am." She walked to the car and sat back there with them.

"You ready?" I asked Jai. He smiled, "Yeah." we hugged and got back into the car.

----------------

Yes.. This chapter sucked. But I didn't want to just jump from place to place, I wanted it to make sense. Sooo yeah. & I also didn't want it to be too long, so the trip to the beach and the events afterwards will be in the next chapter.