What a good way to end things~part 1

Hanji's POV

I walked into the courtyard where I was meeting Jean, he was eating a piece of bread. "Hello Hanji, what did you want to meet about?" Jean asked, I sat next to him and let out a big sigh. 

"Our mission, lets end it" I said, Jean dropped his piece of bread.

"What? You made me do all this planning for nothing?" He asked, I really didn't make him do all that much, but I understand why he might be a little annoyed.

"I realized that I shouldn't be snooping into others business, and look around us, we are the very people humanity looks up to to save them and keep them safe,"

"But, that hasn't stopped you before, for literally anything else, and what about Armin and Mikasa?" Jean asked, he looked so confused.

"I know, but why fight, when the very fact that we are alive is a blessing, anyways thought I should tell you first, you may go back to hating Eren" I got up and walked away, I am good at having serious conversations, I should do it more often. I walked down the hallway, I saw Mikasa and Armin meet here before, so it was just common sense that they would be here. 

"Hanji?" Armin looked surprised when I came up behind them. 

"May I talk with you two?" I asked, Mikasa slowly nodded, she wasn't smiling and looked cautious. "Its about your plans to break Eren and Levi up" I began to say,

"Plans to break them up, what are you talking about!" Mikasa laughed and slapped his thigh.

"Like you literally told me that you were and there isn't any way you me to stop you" I said, Mikasa nervously laughed. 

"I was forced!" Armin yelled out of no where,

"Armin!" Mikasa yelled back, 

"Neither of you are in trouble, so calm your horses, or should I say Jeans"I smiled and snapped my fingers.

"I don't get it?" Mikasa said, I coughed and got back to business. 

"Just I wanted to talk to you about your plans, I don't think you should do that" I said, 

"Why?" Mikasa asked,

"Because they are two people that have been through a lot, and doing this is only making both of their lives worst, for starters" I shrugged. 

"I know but-"

"Why do you even want to break them up?" I asked,

"Because Eren is my family, and our friend, since he started, dating, Levi he hasn't hung out with us more, and Levi is a pretty hard guy to hang around, so we can't hang around him when he is with him," Mikasa stated, Armin nodded.

"Than ask him to hang out with you more, say that you miss him, don't try to make his life worst by trying to break him up with Levi," I tried to get it threw them the best I could, but overall I don't know how well I did.

"But he doesn't really like me anymore, at least Levi sure doesn't, it's too late for anything other than this" Mikasa's voice raised a little bit.

"Then talk to both of them, and say your sorry, sometimes it's as simple as that, plus I can tell that Armin really doesn't want to hurt Eren, is that right?" I asked.

"Of course, I would never see Eren ever again, if that could mean he could have a happy and great life" Armin said, that was a bit extreme, I didn't say that they couldn't see Eren ever again. 

"But, I, just" Mikasa was at a lost of words,

"Do whatever you want to do, but just make sure you think before you do things, I have learnt from that many times" I got up and walked away. Jeez, I wonder if Levi would be proud of me for being so serious for so long. It was tiring, I wonder if Jean would be up to play some Monopoly with me.