Armins move

Armin's POV

I got out of the medical room today and back into my old room, I was happy I was out but I know that Eren wouldn't visit me as much as before. I liked him for a long time, longer than Levi that is sure. I needed to do something before there relationships gets too deep, I opened my door 

"SURPRISE!"A heard people yell I looked around and Eren and Mikasa and jean were there with a banner saying welcome back. I smiled with a shocked face

"we wanted to welcome you back to the team"Mikasa said

"I know you don't get back out there until your broken bones get better"Eren said coming up to me. I smiled to see Eren here, Jean was here too in the back I walked over to him

"what arroyo doing here?"I asked

"well Mikasa and Eren wanted to me to come because I was your friend they say, so I did"Jean said holding a cup of soda I nodded and smiled, I was happy and a bit shocked at this sudden party they threw for me I didn't think I was that big of a deal for them. 

"Hey armin I talked to Erwin about this and he got you some cake he said sorry that he couldn't could he has duties"Eren said smiling showing a white frosted cake. 

"Thank you"I said hugging Eren and he hugged me back, I was happy I could stay like this forever. 

"are you okay Armin?"he asked and without thinking at all

"I love you"I said, I wanted to go back as soon as I said that, Eren looked at me confused and scared and ran away. 

Eren's POV

I ran away I didn't know what to do, Armin loves me or did I miss hear it?!?!? But Levi loves me can two people love you romantically at the same time? WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING of course they can. I ran to my room and closed the door, I sat on my bed which was stripped of its sheets because of me sleeping in Levi's room. What do I do, do I say something I don't know I hardly knew with Levi now Armin!?!??!!? Like yeah Armin is my best friend and we been best friends for as long as I can remember he knows a lot about me and join the survey corps because he wanted to be with me, OMG did he join just to be with me!?!?! God i'm stupid, how do I see these things?? I sat up and walked back and forth in my room thinking about my life choices. 

i'm a gay titan shifter that has two people that love him, god I love Levi but I say that to Armin will he want to be my friend anymore, but.......I was so stressed I remember looking at the bars of my room (because his room is in the dungeon) then Everything went black.