Chapter Thirty-Six: Faster

Bellamy's POV:
        "McKinley," I said after she told me everything that happened.
        I looked at her and she had tears coming back down her face. I reached up there and wiped them away.
        "That wasn't you. That was  Ice Nation getting in your head,"
         "It wasn't all them Bellamy. When I saw Taylor, I didn't want to kill him but he made a stupid comment and without any remorse I killed him,"
           "That cause of what he did to you," 
           "What about Echo? I didn't even know the girl. She saved your life and in return I killed her,"
           I sighed. I told her that I rescued her after she saved my life.
           "You were led to believe that she left me-us to die in Mount Weather. I probably would've done the same," I said.
           "Bellamy, stop trying to make excuses for what I've done. There isn't any. I don't even know why you're still here. I thought you were terrified of the new McKinley. I'm dangerous,"
            Watching her tell me what happens, I noticed that sadness written all over her face but she didn't look she regretted it. It almost killed me listening to it. I got up from my chair and pulled a knife out of my pocket and cut the zip tie at her feet then both her wrist. She sits up and looks at the door for a moment but doesn't try to make a break for it.
           "You're not dangerous McKinley. You were put in a situation where you had to fight and kill or get killed yourself for three months," I said placing both my hands on either side of her face.
           "I know you'll never be the same but sitting here talking to you, I know you're not the monster you keep telling yourself you are. I just untied you and you haven't tried to hurt me or try to make a break for it. McKinley, you will be okay. You just need to be around people who actually care for you," I said.
           She just stared at me.
           "Bellamy, I'm not making a break for it, cause there are two guards right outside when if I overpower them, there are more guards out there and I won't be able to take them all out. If they didn't have guns, I can easily take them out. That's one proof Azgeda. They taught me how to fight like a warrior. the only reason why I'm not attacking you is that you haven't done anything to piss me off. Ever since they unleashed my anger, I can barely control it," She said.
         I put my knees on the ground and got eye level with her and whispered.
        "Princess, we can work on controlling your anger but going back to Azgeda, will destroy the remaining pieces that make you, you. I understand you didn't feel safe here but you could told me or Lincoln or hell Octavia that and we would taught you how to fight. Please McKinley, please don't go back to Azgeda. I can't lose you for the third time,"
         As I was looking into her eyes for the first time since I saw her, I saw love and then regret.
         "I will stay right beside you while you figure out who you are again and after that," I said.
         The next thing I know she closes the distance between her lips and my lips. This kiss was a thousand times better than any of our previous kisses. She put so much passion in this kiss.
           "I don't deserve you Bell," She said.
          "Yes, you do," I said kissing her again.
          "Does this mean you will stay and try?" I asked pulling away.
          "Yes,"
          This time when she kissed me she pulled me on top of her. The kiss got pretty heated, as much as I didn't want to, I pulled away.
          "As much as I hate pulling away from you, I don't think Medical bay is the best place," I said.
           For the first time, I saw her genuine smile.
          "That's my favorite smile,"
          She looks away and pushes me off her and I landed on the ground with a loud thud. 
           "Ow!" I said.
           "Bellamy! Are you okay?" I heard someone say.
           I realized it was Gina and she ran over to me and placed her hands on my face. I looked up at McKinley and the love that was once in her eyes was replaced by a blank stare. She hopes off the table.
            "Why would you hurt him? All he did was care about you and the thanks he gets is being hurt? You such a bad girlfriend,"
         "And you think you know me?"
        "Considering you attacked Raven, for no reason. I would say you are a cold-hearted bitch,"
         "Who are you anyway?"
         "Someone that cares more about him than you do,"
         Before I could react, McKinley was on Gina, knocking her to the ground, just absolutely going crazy. I ran over to McKinley and picked her up off Gina.
           "Stop!" I said looking at McKinley.
           She still had a blank anger stare. I turned around but still had ahold of McKinley. I looked down at Gina and McKinley wasn't kidding about knowing how to fight. I mean Gina wasn't in need of dire help. With my free hand, I helped her up.
         "Gina, she didn't actually hurt me. I fell off the cot. I suggest you not pissing her off. Ice Nation used her anger against her,  She can't control it," I said.
         "Are you gonna let her walking around the camp attacking everyone that makes her mad cause that'll be pretty stupid on your part," she said.
          I felt McKinley trying to push past me but I held her back.
          "Gina, just go," I said pushing McKinley back.
          Gina took one look at her.
          "You even think about hurting him-"
          "Or what? You'll hurt me? Sweet Pea, I'll have you taken down within seconds. Don't fuck with me," She said.
          "Gina, really? Don't piss her off more,"
          At that time, the door slide open and Kane walked in and felt the tension.
          "What's going on here?" He asked.
          "Your daughter attacked me,"
          Kane looked at Gina and then to me and McKinley.
          "Is that true?"
          "A hundred percent. I also attacked Raven,"
          "What? Why? Raven is your friend?" He asked McKinley.
          "A friend? Rightttt," She said coldly.
          "Why'd you attack Gina? You don't know her,"
          "Cause I don't like her," She said.
          "I don't like you either, heartless bitch,"
          She was trying to push past me again.
           "Gina, would you leave already?" I asked getting annoyed.
     "Whatever," She said and leaves finally.
       I let go, McKinley, when she was out the door.
        "Who won?" She asked.
        Kane looked at me and started to say something but stopped. He looked at McKinley.
       "Both,"
       "Both? How?"
       He hesitated.
       "Nia is dead,"
       I looked at McKinley and her face hardens and fills with rage.
       "What do you mean? Is she dead? What did you do? Is that why you took me back here so you can kill my queen?" She asked.
        "What? No. I didn't even know about that til now," I said.
         "Sure, you didn't," She said starting to walk for the door.
         Kane grabs her arm and stops her.
        "I can't let you go," He said.
        She looks at him and smiles. Before I could even react, she flipped him onto his back and took his gun and was pointed at him.
        "Don't touch me," she said.
        "I'm faster than you ever will be,"