CiCi moved and Jamie wasted no time walking in the office, he had to leave he couldn't be here for another three more hours. Ky was going to follow him but she knew he wasn't the best person to be around when he's mad, she just texted him then went to class.

"Jamie, I got some papers for ya mother to sign. Step in my office." Dawson spoke making Jamie silently sigh. 

He walked in the office seeing Aspen laying on the couch eating candy while she scrolled down her feed, he squeezed his fist real tight, he had so many words for her but he couldn't say shit. Dawson looked through his papers then sighed.

"I left them in my upstairs office, just wait right here Jamie." Saying his name made Aspen look from her phone.

"This important? I got shit to do."

"It ain't gon take no more then ten minutes, just wait right here." Dawson walked out the office.

He stood there with his head running a hundred miles per second, right now in his head he was hating Aspen. He was hating everything about her, he hated how much he love her, he hated he was in love with her, he hated he depended on her so much, he hated even walking up to her the first day he saw her. He hated her guts right now and he needed to get out her presence.

"Here." She tried to hand him a tissue, he backed up wiping his face his self.

The way he was staring at her was making her feel something, he was looking at her as if he stepped in dog shit in some new shoes. It held so much hate and distress in the stare and honestly it scared her. She's never had someone look at her like this, especially him.

"Are you okay?" She asked to get ignored. "I know we left on a bad note but you can always talk to me about anything, I don't hate you."

"I hate you." He spoke catching her off guard.

"Wh-what?" She stuttered coming closer to him off instinct. 

"I hate that I ever involved myself with you, I hate you ever existed." He said with his lip shaking, his heart was so hurt even though it shouldn't have been, this hurt more than watching his brother die.

"Don't say that Jamie." Aspen mumbled.

"I swear to God, I hate you Aspen." He shook his head putting his fist to his mouth trying not to cry, she didn't deserve to see his vulnerable side anymore.

"Jamie, please stop." She spoke softly making him back up.

"You satisfied with hurting me like you wanted to?" He asked. "You said it'll be me hurt this time and I ain't believe you but you a genius I should've known you were always two steps ahead of me. I hope that nigga deserved your virginity, I hope he deserved you."

"Jamie I-" She stopped to sigh. "I-"

"I don't wanna hear it Aspen!" He yelled making her jump as she put her head down. "When I say I hate you, I mean that shit with my whole heart and I put that on my brother."

"Here go-" Dawson stopped seeing Jamie in tears and Aspen looking down.

"Thanks." Jamie snatched all the papers out his hand walking out the building without looking back.

"I'm going to go home." Aspen grabbed her bag nodding, she was confused but also very angry.

~

"I'm confused." Memo spoke looking at her daughter while she ran her hands through her hair.

"Did you lose your virginity or not?" Mulan asked.

"No, not at all." Aspen shook her head. 

"Did you tell Ky or India anything about this? You know that's their cousin and they gon tell him everything." Remy told her. 

Overdoseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें