Eight

"Why you so happy?" Ky asked as Aspen sat at the lunch table. 

"She been happy for like a week now." Nay pointed her baby carrots at her. 

"A week ago? As in after she spent a night with Jamie? Hm." Lay smiled.

"Yes, Jamie and I talked and I got my best friend back." She smiled. "But I'm also happy because I won all three of my science fairs and I have a date with Darius tomorrow."

"Congrats on the science fair." Ky smiled. 

"I have a boyfriend." India spoke making all of them scrunch their eyebrows up. "I been with him for ten months and we make eleven months tomorrow." 

"I'm confused." Aspen said. 

"How the fuck you hide a boyfriend for almost a year?" Nay asked. 

"First of all, I live with you so how you even see this nigga?" Ky asked. 

"Who is this nigga?" Lay asked. 

"When we make a year, I'll tell y'all." 

"You want us to wait a month before you tell us?" Lay looked at her like she was stupid. 

"It's Dell." Nay said as India didn't say nothing. "Ew India." 

"I'm still confused." Aspen said. 

"How the fuck you with him knowing how he used to look?" Lay laughed. 

"Boy used to be scrawny and ugly as fuck." Ky chuckled. 

"He used to be ugly, boy fine as hell now." She smiled thinking about her boyfriend. 

"He's not ugly now." Aspen agreed. 

"Well, he ain't for me so I don't give a fuck if he cute or not." Nay chuckled. "As long as you happy."

"To be honest." Lay agreed. 

"Y'all know she happy if this bitch could put up with Dell for a year." 

"Wassup y'all?" Jamie asked stuffing fries in his mouth as he walked to the table.

"You always got some damn food." Ky looked at him as he held the Wendys bag in his hand. 

"The bitch in the office like me so she be getting me food with her old ass, you know old people love feeding people." He smirked eating some more fries. 

"You're disgusting." Nay laughed. 

"Here." He handed his bag to Aspen. 

"Why you always giving her food and not me?" Ky frowned. 

"Because I been sharing my food with her since I was 5 and she the only one I'm ever gon share my food with." 

"Oww." Lay laughed.

"Why you break up with bro?" Jamie asked Ky. 

"He gon get some girl number on Instagram." 

"You want me to fuck em up?" 

"No because Imma go back to him." Ky rolled her eyes making them laugh. 

"Feel that vibe." Aspen mumbled lowly so only Jamie could hear her making him smirk.

"Aspen, why you ain't tell me your mother and fine ass father was renewing their vows?" India asked.

"I didn't know that I had to?" She questioned. 

"Well, Ky and I got our invitations in the mail yesterday. It say plus one so I'm bringing Dell." 

"Oh, you finally told them?" Jamie chuckled.