Sixteen

"Now I'm out here looking like revenge, feeling like a ten, the best I ever been. Yeah, I know how bad it must hurt to see me like this but it's gets worse. Now you're out here looking like regret, second chance you'll never get!" Aspen yelled loudly along to her music 

"Son, shut up." Darius grumbled turning around the other way.

"You need to get up anyway, it's about time we go." Aspen rolled her eyes. 

"Aspen, it's 12 in the damn afternoon." He looked at his watch. "We have to leave at 2, leave me alone girl."

"No, we have to be there by 2 but we have to leave by 1 because the place is at least thirty minutes away and that's not even including traffic."

"Aspen." He groaned annoyed.

"Fine, it's your test. I basically have my diploma already." She shrugged grabbing her bag sliding back into her slides.

"Now you mad cause I'm sleepy? Type shit you on?" He sat up glaring at her.

"Because if you even a second late they won't let you take the test then you're wasting more money by paying to rescheduling so to avoid all of that we can get ready now but you're acting stupid."

He didn't say anything but got up going into his room, he was beyond annoyed now and so was she. She grabbed her phone to text CiCi and her parents making sure they had everything she needed.

"Happy?" Darius asked going to the refrigerator. 

"I don't get your problem but I'll just go back to school, sorry for caring about you taking your test."

"Bet." He shrugged.

She walked out his door going to her car going back to school knowing it was lunch time, she walked in the cafeteria looking for CiCi but when she couldn't find her she went to Ky and them. They stopped laughing to look at her, she noticed India was the only one wasn't there.

"Hi." Aspen looked at them.

"Hey?" Lay questioned.

"Where's Indi?" 

"My name India." India spoke taking her seat giving everybody their food.

"Y'all still acting this way towards me? I can't-"

"The only person that's acting is you." 

"India I don't understand what am I doing?" Aspen questioned confused. "Y'all said I've been ignoring y'all so I try to talk to y'all and now y'all are just ignoring me, I don't get it can someone please explain to me?"

"You the smartest one in this school, figure it out."

"Okay." Aspen sighed. "Are y'all still coming to the wedding?" 

"Why wouldn't we be there?" Ky asked.

"Maybe because y'all aren't speaking to me."

"What you gotta do with Memo and Siah? We still part of the family sis." Nay said making them laugh.

"Oh yeah, KC wanted y'all to wear something from his line so don't find a outfit." Lay reminded them.

"Memo bought our outfits already, remember dummy?" Ky asked.

"She gave us outfits for the wedding, not the reception she said find your own outfit so KC wants us to rock some shit from him."

"You already know if it's free, it's me." Nay smiled making them laugh.