Six

Aspen put her phone on the charger getting dress, that shower was well needed after the day she had in school. She put on her monster claw slippers then unplugged her phone walking to her parents room seeing her dad scrolling on his phone and Kash sleep. 

"Where's mom?" She asked making Siah glance up at her. 

"She went to pick up Harlem and Allure." 

"Okay." She nodded about to turn around but he stopped her.

"You good? Why you looking like that? You wanna talk?" 

"No, I'll just wait until mom get here." 

"Since when do you pick Memo over me?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"I'm not picking her over you, this just something you wouldn't want to talk about with me." 

"And why not? Talk to me." He asked patting the bed so she could sit down.  

"Have you ever been heartbroken?" 

"Nah." He told her after thinking about it. 

"If you weren't heartbroken it's because you were the one having meaningless sex and leading girls on." 

Josiah opened his mouth to say something but stopped knowing she was right, he looked at her not knowing what to say. He should of just let her bobbled head ass walk out and now he gotta come up with some smart shit. 

"You right but then again it was a time I was heartbroken." He said looking at her. "I used to watch your mother and Zay every damn day together and wish it was us instead of them. So yeah Imma just say if you want him fight for him."

"I've tried and his answer is always the same." She sighed. 

"Lemme ask a question that I don't really want the answer to." He said putting his phone down to see if she gon lie to him. "Did you and Jamie sleep together?" 

"Yes." She scrunched her eyebrows up wondering why he wouldn't want the answer to that. 

He stood up going in his closet so he can get dress, he put on some sweats, timbs and tucked something in his waistline. He walked back out making her confused, Memo walked in about to say something but Harlem beat her to it. 

"Who we rolling up on? C'mon pops! We bout to kick some ass." He dropped his bag pulling up his pants.

"Watch ya damn mouth." Memo smacked him in his head. "Why are you dress like that?" 

"Jamie and Aspen slept together and now he don't wanna be nothing more." 

"You didn't tell me y'all slept together." Memo said with wide eyes. 

"I didn't want to get in trouble because I lied to spend a night and I don't lie to y'all." Aspen spoke. 

"Harlem go get my key for the safe, do not touch anything though, I don't want your prints on this." Memo said making him run off. 

"I'm confused." Aspen stated.

"Imma call JC and tell him he gon have to call the cleanup man." Josiah said pulling out his phone.

"Yeah, do that cause we gotta torture him first. Imma call Aunt Aubree so she can give me her lion she use for Ace." 

"Good idea." Josiah snapped. 

"I thought y'all would be mad at me for lying to y'all now I'm confused. Why are y'all mad at him?" 

"Sex is natural, I'm not going to be mad about something that's going to happen sooner or later. I'm upset, you didn't tell me but I'm mad because-"