Twenty Two

"Aspen that shit hurt." Jamie moved his face.

"You've been shot before and popping a pimple hurt?" She raised a eyebrow.

"Shut up." He chuckled as she squeezed.

"First of all, y'all in my fucking office being nasty. Here." Mulan walked in handing her a Kleenex.

"Thank you teetee." Aspen smiled face popping another whitehead.

"Your sharp ass nails digging in my face Aspen." He moved his head.

"I'm done now, always acting like a baby." Aspen rolled her eyes.

"Aye Mu? You could do me a favor?" Jamie asked as she checked her email.

"You out of jail right? That's enough favors."

"My cell mate Spazz was in jail for getting his baby mother jumped but he couldn't afford a lawyer so the public defender didn't do shit for him."

"Did he get her jumped?" She asked.

"Yeah." He nodded making both Aspen and Mulan look at him like he was retarded.

"Jamie." Aspen shook her head.

"Mulan, he got seven years just because he got her jumped. He ain't even put hands on her his self."

"Was she pregnant?"

"No he got her jumped because he was taking care of some other nigga baby while thinking it was his for six whole years." Jamie informed. "Although he did it they didn't have no proof, they went on assumption."

"I have to ask to be on his case and have liable reason to believe he didn't do it. Seven years is way too many years for that anyway, just gimme his full name and I'll see what I could do."

"All I ask." Jamie smiled writing his full name and inmate number down.

"I wanna go home so Jamie, here's your DNA results." She handed him a envelope.

"You called me down here for some damn DNA results when I know the baby not mine?" Jamie frowned throwing the envelope back on her desk.

"You might wanna look at those."

"Mulan." He called her name opening the results to see 97.3% match. "This not fucking true Mulan, this not right."

"I made sure no funny shit happened with it, I went to pick them up myself Jamie. You're the father."

"Mulan I haven't had sex with that girl in a fucking year, it's no way possible I could have a baby with her."

"It's a way because you the father."

"I want another test and another one when that shit get here." He flicked the paper out his hands walking out angry.

It's like every time he on top and finally bout to be happy some more shit happen that bring him back to reality, he hated his fucking life.

"It's not you teetee." Aspen assured grabbing his phone and jacket.

"I know but I'll request another test, hopefully I could get his friend out cause I can't change results."

"I'll text you later, love you."

"Love you too." Mulan kissed her on her cheek as she walked out seeing Jamie standing by the elevator.

She didn't say anything because he was mad and she didn't want him snapping on her for nothing so she was just going to stay silent. He opened the door for her making her mumble a thank you, they got in the car as he instantly pulled off.