This version of Camren would probably get married and have three kids.

Camila glanced at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed.

4:53 AM.

She shifted her laptop where it rested on top of her thighs, stretching out her limbs after hours of inactivity.

Across the room, the window was open just a tad to let the summer morning air seep into the apartment. Through the glass she could see a hint of light peaking out from the darkness, signaling that the sun would soon make its ascent into the sky.

She sighed deeply, clicked the save button on her word document and closed the laptop.

From somewhere down the block she heard a car door open and close, along with the melodious chirping of the birds doing their part in waking up the city.

She picked up her phone and began scrolling through her Tumblr feed, settling into the fluffy pillows behind her.

A few moments later she felt a pair of arms tugging at her waist, and she smiled down at the sleepy owner of the arms.

"You're still awake?" The raspy voice inquired.

"I just finished up," Camila responded, placing her phone off to the side. She positioned her body so she was lying down facing her companion.

"I missed you," Lauren mumbled.

"While you were sleeping?" Camila asked with a grin.

Lauren nodded. She reached out and trailed her fingertips along Camila's cheek. "It's cold in here. You're warm."

Camila smiled in amusement. She covered Lauren's hand with her own, pulling it away from her face and interlocking their fingers. "I can close the window if you want me to."

Lauren's eyes grew temporarily wide. "No, don't. It gives me an excuse to cuddle with you."

"You don't have to have an excuse, you know," Camila smirked.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" Lauren asked her, opening her arms.

Camila chuckled and settled into Lauren's embrace. She leaned up and kissed her girlfriend's jaw. "You're cute when you're sleepy."