My father walks in and I see he is captivated as well. Hopefully the twenty-minute drive wont be too much a problem. I walk around heading straight for the master bedroom. Opening the door I see my own reflection. This is weird I thought. I see a full-length mirror on a wall plastered right in front of the door. I had to turn left to make it into the actual room. When I walk through, I see a huge space. This was going to be perfect. I head to the closet and feast my eyes upon shelves and shelves of empty storage space. It was split for a his and her side, but if you were living alone the space would be perfect for just one. I feel giddy inside and walk out heading to another door that lead to the bathroom. I open it up and see two huge sinks, a stand up shower, a jacuzzi on the other side, and a private area were the toilet was placed. Mama Mia!

 I hear my father’s footsteps walk in as well. “Wow.” He whistles at the large space.

 “Daddy, I love it. Can we take it?” I say mesmerized by it all. 

 “I like it too, I guess the drive won’t be that much of an issue. Also the hospital is only a block away. You can see it through the windows out front.” My father says opening the shower door and looking under the sink to the cabinets.

 “No way!” Omar says walking in with the relator right behind him. “I want to live here.”

 “There is an extra room I’m pretty sure.” I say looking back at the relator.

 “Oh yes, if you would like to see right this way.” The relator says shaking his head.

 We follow him out and I check the kitchen, which was big enough to fit at least six people at a time, the family room which had a balcony connected to it, the study was a small area to fit a small desk and chair for my studying. We walk into the other room across the hall from the master and see it to be decent as well.

 “This is mine!” Omar says walking in and inspecting everything the room had to offer. There was another bathroom that connected to the guest room and the outside as well for guests to use. I like that idea so people wouldn’t be asking me to use mine and have to walk in my personal space.

 “So what do you think?” The relator asks my father who is texted on his phone. Why would he be texting at a time like this? Wasn’t that rude, especially for a guy like my dad.

 “It’s perfect I just texted my wife about it. I wont be able to make a proper decision without her checking it out as well.” My father says sticking his phone in his suit jacket pocket.

 “Of course, just give me a call when you want to check it out again.” The relator says taking us out of the building and down the elevator. My father asks some more questions pertaining to the cost, the neighbors and what kind of neighborhood this was. Him and his safety precautions.

 We say goodbye to the relator and get in our separate cars. I roll my window waiting for my father to do the same. When he does, I ask what the plan was next.

 “Well, we need to visit Mr. Farley’s house so why don’t you have Omar give him a call to let him know we are on our way. It’s almost nine and I have his address already. Just follow me.”  My father says rolling his window back up and backing out of the parking spot. Little does he know that I already knew my way.

 “Hey, call Zane and tell him we are on our way.” I say backing out my own car.

 “Already on it.” Omar says putting his phone to his ear. “Hey dude! We are on our way is that fine? Yes, oh yeah she’s here. She’s driving. Okay, sounds good see you in a little.”  My brother says hanging up the phone and staring out the window.