Chapter 17

17.

Am I dead?

I hope not. My mom would kill me because I still have to get married. Oh gosh I can see her face now, horror struck of not getting any grandchildren until my little brother comes of age. She would be devastated.

Owie, gosh why does my head hurt so badly? I need to stop thinking, its hurting my brain. Ha! I'm funny.

I open my eyes to a bright light shinning from an unknown source, it’s killing me and I feel like a vampire about to be burned. I start to pick my head up and feel a rush of nausea catch up so I slam my head back down on a soft pillow I had not noticed before. I turn my head and suddenly get a whiff of a men’s cologne. Uh...oh...this is not my pillow. 

I quickly sit up not caring about my head pounding or the fact my body was in a complete and utter state of being numb. I am gaining movement and feeling little by little. I still don’t remember anything though. I look around the room and notice first the light was coming from an open window sending a breeze my way. I could actually feel it, which meant something. 

I check the rest of my surroundings and notice the room is fairly clean, it was a mans room one hundred percent but the only way I knew was from the picture of the Kardashian sisters in lingerie. Posted on the walls as well was a picture of a swimmer in the water but coming up for air. It looked like a Michael Phelps thing, but I don’t know who this guy was. There were some clothes folded at the end of the bed, which made me realize they were for me, but whose house was this. The question kept bothering me and I didn't want to get out because I was scared of the answer. 

Ohhh shit what if it was Mac's house!? He probably raped me! I quickly throw off the covers and look down at my clothes from which I was wearing from the night before. At least those were still on me. I then shake my legs a little with the movement I gained to see if I felt anything down there that would be unusual, you know when people do the deed they say you feel sore the next day or something. I just wanted to make sure I was good and still my virgin self. I relaxed and sighed being thankful I was okay and untouched. 

I'm about to be in so much trouble, I wonder if my parents already called the cops and have my face and name on every news channel possible. I know I am not home and my car was still left at the restaurant, probably towed by now but that’s not as important as to whose house I was in for sure. 

I get out of the king sized bed and jump to the floor, it was pretty high. Whoever it belonged to definitely enjoyed jumping on it to get up. I mean I would do that. I don’t bother fixing the bed and feel the cold floor below me, gosh they could have got this place carpeted or something doesn’t cost that much. I know my body is gaining strength and motion again because I can feel the goose bumps all over me. I open the door noticing it creaking like in the scary movies. Oh heavens this is where someone is going to come out of the dark and chop me up into little pieces with their knife. Now my parents are never going to find me. Poor Omar, he better be popping those kids out with his wife like a machine.

"Boo!"

I jump up and scream likes a little girl at the top of my lungs running back inside the bedroom and slamming the door. I then run to the bed and hide beneath the covers. Oh hell no! I forgot to lock it. Screw me over a hundred times and then some, how can I be so stupid? Now whoever that was is going to kill me!