Chapter 5 [EDITED]

Dedicating this to @sunnydaze3099 for being an EPIC wattpad buddy and supporting this story so much!!! The song on the side is Eurodancer it's The Light song! Enjoy the fifth chapter and the music!!!

Part One: Training to Become a Master

Chapter 5

I woke up with a sudden start. Who had that voice? Who was that? I don't know why, but it seemed comforting at that time... But it was like the voice of that dark figure Master Green fought. I jumped off the bed, and made the bed. Then, I walked over to Blingee. I touched her with my nose to get her attention, and she rolled over so that she was facing me.

   "Aqua, did you hear a voice last night? It kept repeating 'Our children...' over and over again. I have a bad feeling about this." I stood still. Blingee heard that too? I opened my mouth to answer, but nothing came out. I'm stunned. Master Green would not lie. I kept telling myself over and over again. Now I'm convinced. Blingee and I are not the children of The Dark. After I convinced myself, I was able to talk again.

   "Y-yea. But don't worry. I think we just heard something. Or maybe it was just our imagination." I didn't want to mention this children thing to Blingee, and my mouth wouldn't work to tell her. Since I can’t get myself to tell her, that leaves me keeping this from her. I knew it was wrong, and I felt horrible inside, but maybe things would be better if I can keep a secret.

"Come on, Blingee! Let's go to the cafeteria to eat breakfast. But, um, do you know how to get there, Blingee!?"

   "Aqua, why don't we try to find it?"

   "I guess that'll be fun..." I followed Blingee out of the room, and she walked past all of the other rooms in the hallway. It was a bit dim in the hallways with only torches on the wall lighting only the small space around them. We walked and walked and walked until we finally reached the end of the hallway. It took eternity to get to the end, but it was actually a few minutes. When we reached the end of the hallway, there was an indent in the wall, and there was an immense orb there. I stepped forward towards the orb, and saw that it was just like the teleportation orb, except bigger. I was wondering if it worked the same as the teleportation orb, so I whispered, "Go to the cafeteria." and we were there. And again, there was a line, so I stood in line. But this time, there were water droplets that were bigger, and were serving out food. I peeked out of the line to see what the food was.

   It was some sort of a vegetable. But, I mean, who eats a vegetable for breakfast!? I'm guessing ghosts do... The vegetable was a long, cylinder shaped, purple vegetable, with blue lines streaking from the top to the bottom. And at each end of the vegetable were green leaves at both ends. After a few minutes watching the water drops serve plates of the vegetable, it was finally me and Blingee's turn to take a plate. I took a plate, and instead of potions being set out, there was a cup with a purple liquid. That liquid is so familiar; I just don't remember where I saw it... I took a plate, and grabbed a cup, and scanned the cafeteria, looking for Burn and Firework, our new friends. I spotted a few red flames at one of the tables, so I assumed that table was where Burn and Firework were sitting. I was correct. I plopped down in the chair, and luckily, with Blingee not on my head again. I sighed of relief.

   "So, you passed your rookie test? I did it in like an hour. You have to have passed, it was so easy!!!" Burn bragged while shoving the vegetable into her mouth.

   "Hey, Burn! Stop bragging! I think it's their first time in this world..." I was glad that Firework stood up for us. Burn's bragging hurt... When she bragged I thought in my mind, Well, this is our first time!!! You don't have to be so mean to rookies! Well, now we're assistants. I bet you're too! So, just stop bragging!!!! I would've said that, but I knew it would be wrong to. I stared into Firework's eyes, because next I was going to ask her what the vegetable was. But just like Master Green, she answered it right away.