"Thank you for your concern, it's very much appreciated," Jaebum said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Anything for my favorite mummy"

"Mark is older than me, why do you never tease him and call him a mummy?," He whined like a small child, making Jinyoung laugh.

"Because I like seeing you annoyed"

"Friendship over"

"You say that every time"

"But now I mean it"

"You also say that ever-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Jaebum hung up just to see how the younger would react. Sure enough not one minute later his phone started to ring again and he accepted the call.

"I can't believe you just actually did that"

"Is that any way to apologize for disrespecting your elders?"

"I won't apologi-"

Jaebum found that he really liked cutting Jinyoung off by ending the call. This time he didn't answer when Jinyoung called for the third time. A laugh tumbled off his lips when his phone lit up with Jackson's caller ID.

"Hello, it's so nice to hear you again," He grinned overly cheerful and could imagine Jinyoung grumbling on the other side of the line.

"I'm sorry," He mumbled barely audible but it was enough for Jaebum.

"I forgive you"

They continued to talk till the door opened and Youngjae entered to room, quickly apologizing for closing the door loudly as he noticed that Jaebum was on the phone with someone.

"Who is that?" Jinyoung asked.

Not thinking clearly Jaebum answered without remembering that he hadn't told his friends anything about who his roommate was.

"Youngjae came back"

"Youngjae?" The other asked confused and the older's eyes widened as he realized his mistake.

"I gotta go, I'll call you-"

"Don't you dare end the call again or I'll come to you and personally cut off your small di-"

The phone was ripped out of Jinyoung's hands and Jaebum heard shuffling and shouting that sounded much like 'Give me the phone back, Jackson'

"Hey sorry about that," Jackson sounded breathless as he was probably running away from Jinyoung, trying to find a secure place where he could talk privately with the older.

"It's alright, technically it's my fault"

"Is it really Youngjae? The Youngjae?"

"Yes, it's him"

By now Youngjae was also listening to their phone call. He wouldn't call it eavesdropping but that was exactly what he did.

"Have you two, you know, talked?"

"Yes but not really?"

"What?"

"We didn't discuss what had happened"

Jackson hummed in understanding.

"I hope you know that I just saved you from a lecture by Jinyoung. He will be extremely pissed that you haven't trusted us enough to tell"

Guilt washed over Jaebum as he heard that. It wasn't like he didn't trust them, he just didn't want to tell them as he himself didn't exactly know what the two were.

"Thank you, Jackson. I'll promise I'll explain after I talked to him"

"You better bitch," There was the cheerful Jackson he knew again, "I gotta go or else I'll get punished by Jinyoung. Not that I'd mind, if you know what I mean"

"Block yourself," He told him with disgust. He didn't want to think about what the blond was referring to.

"Love you too and now bye!"

Jaebum stared at his phone after Jackson had ended the call and only then he remembered that Youngjae had heard every word he had said.

He turned to him with wide eyes only to find Youngjae already looking at him, a nervous smile gracing his face.

"I guess we should talk," The younger offered and Jaebum couldn't agree more.

-

A/N:

Any thoughts about the seventeen comeback? EXCEPT THAT IT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC AND I WASNT PREPARED

Visuals attacking me from all sides like boys lemme breathe a second, yeah?

Anyway I hope you had an amazing day and if not then hopefully the next will be better! You guys deserve all the love and happiness <33

Stay healthy and rest well~