Chapter 25

Jaebum didn't know how long the two stayed like this, just enjoying each other's embrace but he couldn't say that he minded. Eventually he released the younger though and Youngjae looked up at him with slightly swollen and tired eyes.

"Should we go back?" Jaebum asked and Youngjae nodded in agreement. Just as Jaebum wanted to turn Youngjae grabbed the sleeve of his jacket.

"We have to get Hoseok first, he had way more to drink than me and I wouldn't forgive myself if he doesn't get to his dorm well," The younger mumbled and started to pull Jaebum inside but was too tired to actually make the older move.

"I-I'll get him. Wait here, yeah?" Jaebum offered and received a thankful smile from the other. Although he wasn't exactly too thrilled about going back to the dorms with the person that had kissed Youngjae, he figured that Hoseok was very important to him.

That's what friends are there for, he told himself.

He went inside and spotted Hoseok immediately pouting where they had left him. Jaebum approached him and coughed awkwardly to get the other's attention.

Hoseok's head snapped up and a look of disappointment washed over his face as he saw that it was JB. "I thought you were Youngjae," He mumbled and Jaebum sighed.

"He's waiting outside for you, do you want to go back with us?"

The boy contemplated for a short moment before he stood up on wobbly legs. Out of reflex Jaebum reached out to steady Hoseok and pulled the other's arm over his shoulders.

Hoseok let out a small 'weo' as Jaebum helped him walk outside. Before they could reach the door he threw a quick glance to Hakyeon and the others. He waved at them and when they caught sight of him they also grinned and waved back. Finally they stepped out and Hoseok tried to wriggle himself out of Jaebum's grip as he saw Youngjae.

"JaeJae! I'm so sorry! Please, don't be mad at me," The thought that Youngjae wouldn't talk to him again brought tears to Hoseok's eyes and Jaebum struggled to keep him upright.

Youngjae giggled slightly and pinched Hoseok's cheek. „It's alright, we'll talk tomorrow about everything"

The other seemed highly satisfied with that and let Jaebum carry him since he had troubles with walking straight.

"Thanks for doing this JB,"  Youngjae said as the older put a sleepy Hoseok carefully on the bed and laid a blanket over him.

"It's not a big deal," He replied and when they made sure Hoseok was asleep they went to their own room. Immediately Youngjae plopped down on his bed, not bothering to change.

JB on the other hand brushed his teeth and put on his pyjama before he climbed into his bed. He reached for his phone that he hadn't touched the whole night and smiled as he saw notifications from his friends.

Imapeach:
loser what are you up to

Imapeach:
jackson is crying again lol

wang-kong:
jinyoung is the one crying

wang-kong:
i'm the manliest man to ever man, i don't cry....

Imapeach:
good okay i'm crying

Imapeach:
but it's the first time we will be apart for what? 10 years? more?

Imapeach:
you old grandpa are probably asleep

Imapeach:
text me tomorrow, yeah?

Brownieee:
hope you loser sleep well

Dab_ulous:
nighty brooo