One. Two. Three.

A/N: Sorry folks, I had a very busy week. There's a reason for the slow updates as well but It would break your hearts. Also, my playlist is an asshole. I started the shuffle mode and it gave me Mountains by Message To Bears. And you all know when and where this song starts playing... Here's the chapter!

I hope my plan would work out as planned. Eliot would go home with more than just a broken nose. Or better, he'd crawl. 

So my plan was it to look as hurt as I could so I could pour my heart out to him. And then I'd take that stupid baseball bat I found laying around and punch him anywhere I could.  Sounds brutal but it's fair.

Here I was, waiting for him while sitting on that stupid pirate ship, letting my legs hang. My phone buzzed. 'I'll be there in 10.' Was he playing along or does he actually wanna help me? How stupid.

Ten minutes later, I saw his car come to a stop and a door opened. It was indeed Eliot. Looking sad. For me? I tried to show him the saddest face I could and I think it was good enough because he gave me a warm hug as a greeting. Ew. So I guess he didn't notice the whole conversation with Steph and Rachel from that morning. How stupid, again. 

"Let's sit somewhere down," I said, motioning to a free area of grass, next to the wall of the shack where the bat rested against. "Sure."
And we sat down. We sat in a peaceful silent before I spoke up. "Do you think Rachel did this on purpose?" - "I guess so. I mean otherwise, she wouldn't have cheated on you, right?" - "True. But what did I do wrong?" I actually wanted to say 'what if there's another reason' but that would've been way too obvious. He thought for a moment. "Maybe you weren't enough for her. Rachel has always been this way. Nothing for her is good enough. She wants more and more of everything." I bit my lip to choke the feelings I had inside. That little motherfucker. "I should have been listening to you and all the others who warned me. She manipulated me and I didn't care nor notice." Eliot gave me a side hug. "At least you're clear in your mind now again." I gave him a fake smile as an answer. Suddenly my behavior changed. "But do you know what's even worse?" - "Hm?" - "To know that there are people lying to you." - "Forget about Rachel. She isn't worth it." I stood up from the ground.

I grabbed the bat and drew small pictures into the grass. "I'm not talking about her." - "Is this about your stepdad?" - "Oh, believe me, he is more honest than some people." - "So who are you talking about?" I clenched my fist. "You." - "Wh- what do you mean?" - "You know exactly what I mean." - "Yeah, well, it's getting kinda late, I should- WOAH!" I laughed at him. Right, when he was about to get up and walk away, I just hinted to hit him with the bat and he fell to the ground.

"You are getting nowhere. Why would you do this?" - "I don't know what you're talking about." 

One. I hit him right on the nose. He winced in pain, I mean, the nose was still broken. I could imagine it hurt. The blood was dripping out of his nose, not that I cared. "Talk to me. Why?" - "Chloe, I know you're sad about Rachel's betrayal but what do I have to do with it?" 

Two. This time I hit his shoulder so he'd stay down. "Chloe, STOP!" - "I'm just bringing you the pain you brought me." - "I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!" 

Three. I loved the sound of the bat hitting his back. "I'M FUCKING TALKING ABOUT YOUR DEAL WITH RACHEL AND STEPH YOU ASSHOLE!" - "So you know about it?"

Four. I think he can't move his leg after that hit on his kneecap. I ignored his crying and shouts in pain. "Yes. Rachel couldn't take it. Because" I hit his face this time. I don't know what I hit exactly. "She" Again his face. "Loves" And again. "Me" And one last time. 

I got into some rage. I didn't even notice that Eliot got quieter. I was still punching his face, kicking his limbs. I ignored my surroundings. I was just concentrating on his body lying in front of me. He was spilling blood. I didn't care. I have to-

"Shh, shh, shh, Chloe, calm down. You're killing him. Shhh." I immediately calmed down as I heard the voice of an angel. My kicking turned into kicking slowly in the air as she tried to hold me back. And that's when my body got weak. I gave in and broke to the floor, slowly realizing what I just have done. It was Rachel who held me back. I felt her warm breath on my neck as she hugged me. The power she has over me, yet again. 

I just sat there in quiet with a shocked expression on my face, looking at Eliot laying in front of me. There was blood. Everywhere. My body started to shake. Trauma.

And it was Rachel who called the ambulance. Who drove me home that night. Who tried to get me out of my state. And who failed with that. What did I just do?