I'm Calling Bullshit.

A/N: So this is really important for me. I was planning on a new cover as I told you guys but I can't find the right picture to realize my idea and edit that the way I want to. Maybe you guys can help me out with it. I'm searching for a pic of Chloe hugging Rachel or Rachel hugging Chloe from behind. There are a few but those are not exactly what I'm looking for, most of have a huge background. If someone could DM me some, I'd really appreciate it and give a shoutout in form of a chapter dedication. I could draw it myself but I'm really busy with my current drawing and uploading chapters daily. Thanks in advance.

It was Friday, my favorite day of the week. It means to stay up late just to get up in the afternoon, unashamed of how long you slept. Rachel spent her night at home but definitely not without her giant human pillow aka me. I woke up first and as much as I love the moment of waking up and looking down at the sleeping beauty, I hate the moment when you realize you'll probably be late. School was beginning at 9 am. To our luck, it was already 8:40. Well, shit.

"Good morning my sleeping beauty, sorry to break it to you but we're running late. It's 8:40," I told her. You know that feeling when you're relaxed and from one moment to another you're like full of panic? That was Rachel currently. I saw her jolt up without saying a thing, just walking at a fast pace to the bathroom to get ready. To save some time I joined her, brushing my teeth and got ready myself. 

We jumped in my truck, just to see that it was 8:50. "Oh my god, we'll make it on time," Rachel breathed out in a relief. "I'm hungry, though. I hate leaving without having breakfast." -"Oh, poor you. We'll sneak out of school during our lunch time and get something to eat, you can handle that, I think," Rachel laughed at me. "Or I could just eat you." - "What?" -"What?" 

As we came to a stop, we both grabbed our backpacks and went into the school building, quickly making a stop at our lockers to get what we needed for the first periods. I gave her a peck on the lips and then went separate ways. The only period that we have together is English classes and that is only on Thursday.

Right now I was sitting in History, the lamest subject of them all. I felt my phone vibrate. It was a text from Steph.

[Steph]: Stay away from Eliot today if you can.
[Chloe]: Why?
[Steph]: You better not find out. It'll just cause a scene.

I mean I'm dodging his face whenever I can but why the fuck would Steph me about him? And what kind of scene was she talking about? But as she said, I better not find out. 

My torture came to an end when the school bell rang. I met Rachel at her locker. "Did you get the warning from Steph, too?" I asked her. "You mean the one about Eliot? Yeah, indeed. I mean I don't care since we never walked into him again after my announcement. I sure scared that kid." I laughed at her for that comment and gave me a flashback of memories. Eliot was peeing his pants, I'm sure. Steph came up to our lockers, just walking by and said "He's in a bad mood and nobody knows why." with passing us. Rachel and I both raised our eyebrows. Ok, now we were really questioning what was going on. Like, nobody got warned, except for us. Or at least that's what it looked like. Does this have to do with us?

We both shrugged it off and made out, our usual thing to do during the breaks. "Oops," I said, referring to a trail of hickeys I just left on her neck. "What is it?" - "your neck is pretty marked I'd say." I laughed. "You sucker." - "Did you mean this one literally?" We both laughed at that one. My flirting is just so smooth today. Props to myself.

"I swear, their relationship is so made up. She just needs attention, that's all," we heard Eliot say to Logan. We both just shrugged our shoulders. If he wants to have some conversation with us, bring it on. Oh, little did I know that Steph nearly informed the whole school as it seems as we feel everyone's eyes on us, looking at us concerned.

"Oh, here they are. Are you having fun with your so-called relationship, you two?" Eliot said. "What's that supposed to mean?" I answered. "Just like I said it. I'm calling bullshit on your relationship. I know Rachel's just in it for boosting up her popularity." - "What the fuck is your problem?" Rachel said. You could feel the tension building up. "You are. You're just using Chloe, you should leave her alone. She had enough problems in the past. Go get yourself someone on your level, at least. I don't know, Victoria or someone that knows that you're full of bullshit." 

I felt Rachel becoming really angry. I hold her hand tight, signaling her to not do anything stupid. "First of all, I know of all her problems. Second, is that so? Don't you think you're just jealous? Everyone knows that you had an eye for her for such a long time. Must suck to see your crush walking down the hallways with me instead of you. Must suck even more that you never realized how much she avoided you for the same long time." - "That's not the problem, my problem is that I can't look at that, just waiting for the moment when you break her heart because you're selfish and you know it." I hold Rachel back on that one. "Rachel is anything but selfish. She cares for me, Eliot. She gets me, something that you lacked at," I told him, truthfully. Maybe it was the heat of the moment but damn was it good to get that off my shoulders. Eliot tried to comfort me after my dad died and Max left. When I had nothing. But he just couldn't understand me. "She's caring for you? In what way? I bet she even made you pay for her stupid tattoo, even though she knows your low on money." Rachel laughed at that one. "I paid hers, you fuckhead. I know she's low on money. That's why I was so fucking thankful for the day she gave me yesterday, but that's none of your business." Eliot scrunched up his nose. Not in disgust as I expected, but in anger. He got closer to me, Rachel fast to block his way. "Get out of the way, bitch, I'm trying to get Chloe to sanity." Rachel didn't make a move. "I said get out the way!"

Eliot then pushed Rachel aside. The worst mistake ever. Rachel isn't the girl that stands there and just looks. She's a girl that fights back. "Look, Chloe. Just break up with her, already. Maybe we won't date but that's not the thing. I don't want to see you all sad, when she became tired of you," he told me, now standing dangerously close to me. I saw Rachel behind his shoulders and my face became a face of pain. Not because he punched me or anything but because I felt sorry for what would happen to him in the next seconds. Eliot looked at me confused, turning around - just to meet Rachel's fist. He growled in pain. "FUCK!" He held his nose, which is probably broken. Logan just stood there, looking at Rachel in disbelief. "Don't try this again. I was up for having a discussion with you. Even though, it was pointless. But if you touch Chloe or me one more time, I'm pretty sure I can break some of your ribs, too. I'm not one to fuck with, Hampden." Rachel took my hand and walked off to I don't know where. "I need some air now and a cigarette would be nice."

"Damn, that was pretty brutal, Rachel," I said while handing her one of my cigarettes and my lighter. "Maybe I punched some sense into him." I saw Rachel inhaling and exhaling the smoke. "I didn't know that you would actually punch him, girl. He's talking nonsense and I know it. You really didn't have to break his freaking nose, Rach!" - "Apparently I had to." - "I know you can get pretty... extreme, but that..." - "Oh, c'mon, you liked it, though," she smirked at me. "Well, maybe a little. I like my badass girlfriend standing up for me, yes. It was hot, actually."

Boy, I couldn't wait to see the consequences and pull up at school on a Saturday morning! What a great way to let Rachel's parents meet my mom. 'Nuff said.