Hella Right.

[A/N]: As promised - two chapters. Enjoy!

It was the alarm clock that woke us both up. I literally stared at the beauty that was laying on me. One thing I will always love about her are her beautiful eyes. You can get lost in them. They're a perfect shade of green. " What are you thinking about?" That got me out of my trance. "Your eyes. Which I love." I brushed a strand of hair out of her face and put it behind the ear. She was about to give me a kiss when I hold her mouth with my hand shut. "Nah. Morning breath." She licked my hand to get rid of my hand. "EW, RACH?"

She stuck her tongue out as an answer and got out of the bed. "Where u think you going?" - "Eliminating my morning breath." - "No, you get back here. I wanna cuddle. But when I think about it... good idea." I followed her and we quickly brushed our teeth. After we were ready, she landed a sweet kiss on my lips. "Better?" - "A lot, you taste like peppermint with a hint of strawberries now." - "You don't know what I taste like, yet." I stood there, paralyzed. I did NOT expect that. She didn't say that, right? "You damn teaser!" - "You know you like it." True. I didn't comment on that and we got ready. Getting ready for me meant to borrow a shit ton of clothes from Rach because I don't have anything with me. I was going to pick my clothes, that were laying on the floor, up later after school.

Speaking of school, we got off to it, buying our breakfast on the way from a grocery store. As soon as we arrived, we were both disappointed. We could've slept longer! Both of our courses were canceled for today and school would start later for us. I started to yawn. Good answer, actually. "Wanna take a nap?" I nodded. "Wanna take a nap on the bench there? My lap will serve you as a, hopefully, good pillow." - "I accept. Your boobs would be better, though." I stuck out my tongue after saying it. "Pfft, you just got promoted from lap-pillow to no pillow at all." - "You don't mean that, right?" - "Well, watch it. Next time, maybe I mean it." She smiled at me. 

I actually fell asleep on her lap. Damn, it's cozier than I thought. I yearned loudly as I woke up. "Well, morning, babe. You just missed the best conversation of the day." - "Lemme guess, Victoria was here, swearing at you because you dozed her tea?" - "Ok, then it's the second best conversation." - "Uhh... tell me then, I have no more guesses." - "Steph came here." - " Oh no." I groaned. I know Steph has a thing for Rachel, it doesn't bother me at all, though. "Oh yes. She wished us good luck on our relationship and that she won't be bothering me nor us anymore." - "I wish Elliot would be like this, too." - "After yesterday, I guess he is. And I don't know if he knows that I'm a Leo but - you shouldn't challenge a Leo." - "Or what?" - "Or that beauty Leo will knock your cute ass out." - "Ew, you think Elliot has a cute butt?" She facepalmed herself. "Price, sometimes you're just too much." - "You like it, admit it." - "Kinda." - "Pffft, what ya mean? I'm hella right. You hella like it." - "Woah, my Cali vibe got you really hard! I hella like that, though." - "Did you knew that they have a water brand called hella in Germany?" - "Uhm... now I do."

"You know what would be cool?" - "I bet you gonna tell me?" - "A full tattoo sleeve." - "Okay, that would be hot. I approve." - "Nice, I'll get it done tomorrow." She looked at me with a bit of shock. "Seriously?" - "Nope, just kidding. But maybe next month." - "I'm coming with you, of course." - "Of course you are! I want you to come with me." - "I know." Sometimes I don't know if it's her self-regarding or if she's just super confident.

So, plans are up.