Introducing The Stepdouche.

It was in the middle of the night when I heard a loud knock on the door, followed by shouting. Rach was still laying on my chest, still sleeping, still snoring, though. 

"Stop the shouting, people are sleeping." I rolled my eyes. Jesus, if he wakes up Rach, I'm seriously going to enter his room with trumpets and an air horn in the middle of the night. Watch it, David.

He entered the room but is shouting didn't exactly stop. He did like a whisper-shouting thing, which seems to be better in one moment but is just worse because I know that Rachel normally wakes up if you whisper to her. I found out when Rach woke me up one time, saying I should stop murmuring while sleeping because she keeps waking up from it. It makes her uneasy, I guess.

And then it happened - she started to move in my arms.

"Look what you've done. Seriously, let us sleep. There's the door." - "What's up?", Rachel asked, still half asleep. "Just my stepdad who decided to storm my room in the middle of the night." David seemed curious. "And who is that?" - "That David, is my girlfriend. But would you, PLEASE, get out of my room now? We're tired and I don't want a conversation with you, not now and most likely, never." - "So she's your girlfriend? What about having children later or marrying? I know that you're gay, Chloe, but please, being gay is just an illness. You just have to find the right man, I think." 

I was about to say something but Rachel intervened. "Holy shit, you're talking about that, now? First, there are multiple ways for having children, even if you're a girl and are with a girl and second, get your facts right. Gay marriage is a thing in America. And third, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Shut the fuck up about being gay is an illness, you're disgusting." - "Don't talk to me in that to-" - "I don't care if you're trying to keep my mouth shut. It won't work. All I do is getting your stupid facts about equality right. Chloe told me some stuff before, but you're really worse actually." I had a worried look on my face. David doesn't like that attitude at all, but Rachel was right. "Unbelievable. Don't they teach you manners in school?" - "They do, but they also say that you should treat others like they treat you. And I see no respect coming from you." - "Rach, that's enough, I guess," I whispered. "No, Chloe, it's actually not enough. He's still standing in here and robbing us of our sleep, even though there is school. And then he pulls off this stupid 2006 stuff about being gay. He's ridiculous." - "Ok, fine. I'll leave but we will have a word tomorrow. And especially about your weed, Chloe. That's why I came in here anyway." - "Oh, hopefully, I'm not there if that conversation's about to get down, otherwise you'll be hearing a lot of facts about marijuana," Rachel shouted after him.

"Geez, that's your stepdad?" - "He hella is, unfortunately. But you were on fire, holy shit." - "Yeah, I can get really mad whenever someone's waking me up for no reason. And he was one of them." - "Pssht. Can you hear that? He's talking to my mom." We listened closely.

"!What do you mean you know about them? How can you accept a gay relationship, both of them having a lack of manners, anyway?" - "David, stop. It's Chloe's life and I don't interrupt my own child from having this kind of relationship. Quite the opposite, to be honest. I support it. Rachel is a nice girl, you'd have noticed tomorrow. Now I can't promise anything." - "Joyce, you're too warmhearted." 

The sound became more unclearly as I drifted back to sleep with my snoring little bean on top of me.

A/N: First - Sorry for the late update. This is just a filler but I promise to update more prompt. I was quite busy with a lot of school stuff and got a few demands on my shirt designing stuff. Also, I met my favorite band on 11/09 (PVRIS) and the fangirl took over me. Kinda had a writer's block.
Second - thank you guys for the 3k reads! Love to all of you!