Chapter 6

[Kyra's POV]

"Nasaan si Troy? Bakit hindi kayo magkasama?" tanong sakin ni Kuya Jayson

"He's busy kuya." I told him

I'm still mad at him for hiding the truth. I hate him! I love my kuya but I hate what he did.

"What's with the cold treatment?"

"I'm just tired." I told him

"I'm going to call Troy. Kailangan dalawin ka niya."

"Kuya, stay away from my personal life. Can you?" I just can't help my self. I need to tell him those words.

"What did you say? Afterall I did for you." he said

"Just please kuya." I told him then went upstairs

My phone began to ring.

"Hello?" I answered the phone without looking who the caller is.

[Hey, you sound problematic. What's the matter?] Oh! It's Yuri, my boyfriend. Oh well, I don't want to let him go this time.

"It's nothing."

[Let's have a date. I'll pick you up at 7 at the ice cream parlor near your subdivision.]

I already told him the whole story. And now we're dating secretly. If kuya finds out that we're in a relationship then it's over.

-Flashback-

"Anong gagawin natin? I'm sure kuya will disapprove our relationship." I told him

We're at the Ice Cream Parlor, having a date I think.

"Why? He likes me. He'll be happy seeing me."

"No. He loathed you! At first yes, he likes you. Pero nalaman niyang ikaw ang dahilan ng pagkamatay ng Mommy niya. Look, my mom and his mom are different. Ikaw yung bata na sinave ng mom niya back then. I really don't remember a thing, except the the day we're talking about my operation. It's hard for me."

He was silent for a moment. You're shocked.

"Can't we just date secretly? Let's do this secretly."

"But.."

"No buts. I'll do whatever it taked just to be with you. I'll talk to him. Let's just wait for a month I think? Two months will be enough time."

"He'll separate us. I'm sure."

"No one can separate us. Trust me."

I nodded.

-End of Flashback-

Kinuha ko na yung bag ko then bumaba na ako.

"Where are you going?"

"Troy and I are having a date."

"Oh. That's good. He's really a good person."

"Yeah. Not like you." I said before leaving him dumbfounded

Am I being harsh? I think it's nothing compared to what he did to me.

I arrived 5 minutes earlier than the said time.

"Did you wait for too long?"

He kissed my cheeks.

"No. I just got here."

"Let's go?" he asked

I nodded

I'm wearing a shorts and blouse. A white blouse.

"Why are you dress like that?" I asked

"I should be the one asking you that. But anyways, let's keep going."

He led me to his car. He opened the door for me, and also closes it.

We arrived at the location. Where are we? I looked at the place?

"A restaurant? You didn't inform me!" I shouted

I was wearing this shorts and blouse. What the heck?!

"It's okay."

"Shut up! It's not okay Yuri!! You:re wearing suit while I'm.wearing this blouse and shorts! Waaahh! Why did you do this to me? You should've informed me in the first place!" I was about to cry. I was embarassed. I thought it's just at simple date like what we did for the past few days.

"You look fine." he said before pulling me in the restaurant

"Wait." I mumbled

He pulled the chair for me. He's gentleman indeed.

"You look gorgeous." he said

"You're kidding!" I told him

"No! I'm not. You're really gorgeous."

Waaahhhh! He's so handsome! Shocks! He's kind, gentleman, funny, sweet, and handsome. He's a good catch!

"Hey guys!"

"Lance!" he shouted. Who's Lance?

"Kyra?" they were surprised. You can see it throught their faces.

"Hello. I'm sorry but who are you?" I asked

"You don't remember me? I'm your bestfriend. Why didn't you call me?!" she shouted

"What are you talking about?" I really can't remember her. Them.

Hinila naman sila ni Yuri sa isang side. Medyo matagal nga sila eh. I think they're discussing something. About me. Maybe he's explaining my condition.

After a couple of minutes lumapit na ulit sila sakin. She's smiling at me.

"Even if you don't remember me. I'll help you remember me. I'm Nichole one of your bestfriends. And this is Lance my fiancee. He's one of our friends." she explained, then the other waved his hand

I smiled at them.

"I'm sorry about this." I told them

"No! Don't worry." they said

In the end they joined us. It was a meaningful date for me. I've got the chance to meet one of my friends. Even if I can't remember them.

------

[A/N: Okay ba? Sana nagandahan kayo!!

Please leave comments and votes! Yun lang! Salamat!

Give some feedbacks and suggestion. I'll dedicate a chapter for those gives a feedback! Thanks!

Hope you like it!]