love you more than life itself..(prodigy/rayray love story) Part 1

Me and prodigy have been bf and gf over 3yreas now! I love him! He makes me laugh and smile non stop! Btw I'm Lynnae Berret! Prod and I are both 18!

Prod pov

I'm Craig but ppl call me prodigy or prod for short! My gf Lynnae is my LIFE! If something happens to her I don't know what I would do! She lost her virginity to me when she was 14! I know what yall are thinking, she a hoe but she not. I talked her into it...... but since that day I told her if we don't last imma always love her! My mom doesn't like her due to that someone told her we had sex at age 14! When Lynnae comes over my moms is always getting at her! I'm surprised my baby aint said nun yet cuz she has a short temper at times!

But anyways! Im talking to ray as he rambles about BS

Ray: Nigga I'm telling you roc got his eyes all on Nae (Lynnae)!!

Me: No he don't

Ray: you haven't heard the way he talks about her! He talks about when he gets her alone what he gonna do.... It kinda scares me bro cuz dats like my best friend outta all the chicks I know!

Nae pov

Prod told me he was gonna be a Roc's later so imma go talk to him since I haven't seen him in a while. As I pull into the drive way of his house. I see him smiling at me while smoking a blunt btw I'm wearing this

http://www.polyvore.com/at_my_friend_house/set?id=43509678

Me: heyy roc!! *hugs him* lets go sit in the house it's hot out here!

Roc pov

DAYUM! This gurl is thicker than a got damn snickers! She lookin good in them booty short too like damn!! We walk in the house she bends over takin off her shoes.

Damn mami got all that ass. I walk up to her and grab her hips grinding on her.

Nae: roc like on da real you gotta stop

Nae pov

Me:roc stop *pushes him away*

Roc: *grabs me by my hair dragging me up the stairs* nah you takin yo ass up to my room

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

whats gonna happen to lynnae and roc??

and btw this is a sad dream i had that i had to write and put on youtube!!