EIGHT

-Soomi-

The teacher droned on, and on, and on, and on.

His lecture seemed to be never ending and the time seemed to pass by so slow. My eyelids were heavy, I felt like they were going to close sometime soon, until I felt a tap from behind.

I turned around to see that Hyungseo had leaned forward and rested his arms on the table. He looked at me with a playful glint in his eyes.

"Soomi," he whispered, "about you and Younghoon."

I rolled my eyes as I held back an annoyed groan.

"What exactly are you two?"

"We're friends, Hyungseo. Just like you, and me, we're friends." I said as I turned my head forward before the teacher would catch me.

But that didn't stop him.

"So you two aren't dating?" I shook my head. "What about you and Jaehyun then?"

I whipped my head back around.

"I don't know, okay, he hates me." I whispered quickly before looking back forward.

"Says who?" He asked.

"It's obvious." I said as I leaned backwards on my chair.

"Ms. Lee, Mr. Moon," the teacher said as he turned around, "detention for you both."

My eyes widened before I sighed deeply as I leaned forward and the sound of the chair creaking was enough to know that Hyungseo had leaned back into his own chair.

Guess I'm staying longer today.

❄️🔥🔥❄️

Once I closed my locker, my brother stood beside me, as if he was ready to bring me back home.

"Ah, oppa, sorry," I pouted, "I have to stay for detention."

"What? Since when did you get in detention?"

"Since I bothered her."

An arm wrapped around my shoulders, and from the statement, I already knew it was Hyungseo.

"Bothered her? How, and where, and why?" Sangyeon rambled.

"I... asked her a couple of questions." Hyungseo answered. "Look, I don't think any of us want to stay there any longer, so we'll go ahead."

"Have dinner without me, oppa." I said.

"What? No, I'll wait."

"No, please don't. I might - "

"I can take her out for dinner, hyung, don't worry about it."

"Really?"

"Yeah." He pulled me closer. "Besides, Soomi and I need to talk about some things."

"Alright, just take care of her."

"I will, hyung."

He dropped his arm and started walking. I kissed my brother's cheek and followed Hyungseo.

The only sound that could be heard were our footsteps as they echoed off the walls of the hall that led to the detention room.

When we entered the classroom, the teacher in charge was already inside. She motioned for us to come in, told us the basic rules, and once again, I felt I was waking slowly in time.

-Sangyeon-

I entered the dorm to see that all of the guys were there.

"Oh? Hyung, where's Soomi noona, and Hyungseo hyung?" Haknyeon asked.

"They got detention." I chuckled as I put my jacket on the couch, and took a seat.

"Detention?" Jaehyun perked up.

"Apparently, Hyungseo had to ask Soomi something so important, he had to ask her during class time." I said sarcastically.

"Do you know how long?" Joonyoung asked.

"Not sure," I shrugged, "but for talking in class, isn't that for an hour?"

"That's not fair." Chanhee whined.

"Why does Hyungseo get to spend more time with her?" Changmin echoed.

"You know, I'm starting to think all of you like her." I said suspiciously. "Even the youngest ones."

The room was filled with 'what', 'no', and 'not that way's. I laughed while calming them down, putting my hands up in surrender.

They finally did calm down, and the room was quiet.

"But I think we all know what the real question here is." Juyeon perked up, breaking the peace.

All of us turned our heads to him, anticipating what he had to say.

"Jaehyun hyung," he started as he turned to Jaehyun, "do you really like Soomi in that way?"

The temperature in the room seemed to drop as Jaehyun just stared at Juyeon, the air seemed to get heavier.

"You shouldn't be asking me that." Jaehyun said blandly. "You should be asking Younghoon that."

"Woah, I thought I made it clear that I didn't - " Younghoon started.

"Oh stop that, Younghoon hyung. I saw, we all did. You like Soomi in that way." Jaehyun stood up. "Just remember what I said to you yesterday."

The corner of his lip twitched, then he sighed. "I'll be the first to go, my head feels light."

We said our goodbyes then he left the dorm. The air became breathable again, and the temperature seemed to return to its normal state.

I eyed Younghoon, it took him a while to notice though.

"Hyung?" He asked.

"Younghoon, what exactly did Jaehyun tell you?" I asked.

Just like yesterday, he visibly stiffened as he let out a nervous chuckle.

"Wh-why do you want to kn-ow hyung?" He stammered.

It must have been pretty serious for him to stammer like this.

"Because, it involves you two, who are a part of this group, and it might involve my sister." I answered.

Everyone waited for his response, he kept his eyes away from all of ours. He put them on the ground, as if it was his first time to see the floor. But once he sighed lengthily, that's when we knew, we won him over.

"Jaehyun said," he finally started, "I won't be stealing Soomi from him, but he'll steal Soomi from me once she's mine."

---

Yahoo drama (?)

ALSO THE BOYZ HAIR COLORS??? AND THE NEW 100 EPS???? THEYRE FEEDING US WELL can they just come up with a fandom name already ㅋㅋ