" chance " Tessa called out looking at me. I just replied with a hmm as I looked back at her.

" why did she cut herself, who's bothering her " Tessa asked looking at me with a sad expression.

"No one T , she's just going through a lot " I said not trying to give it away that Jake hurts her all the time because the girls don't know.

" no stop , you're lying to me chance. Who's bothering her is it Jake. What is he doing that it's making her be this upset to a point where she wants to cut herself ? ". I just stayed silent not really wanting to talk about this topic. It's not my business to tell.

" I am talking to you aren't I ? " she says getting sassy and frustrated at me staying silent.

Tessa's POV:

Something doesn't seem right here. Something seems fishy. Something tells me that people are trying to hide stuff from me. How come all of the sudden she just chose to cut herself if no one said anything to her ? That's complete bullshit ! There's no way. I am a girl I know how these things work and guys are stupid they think they can hide stuff from us.

" I am talking to you aren't I ? " I asked Chance looking really annoyed at the fact that he's dodging this whole situation.

" nothings going on now drop it ! " chance said getting angry and raising his voice. I've never seen that side of him so I just didn't say anything else. But there's one thing that I knew for sure and that was that I was going to find out what's going on here one way or another.

Jakes POV:

Two hours passed by since my meeting and I walked out of the office at to my car. I checked my phone only to see four missed calls from chance. that's weird. Everyone knows not to call me during meetings so it must be important. I called him back.

" bro don't you understand that when I'm in a meeting you don't just- " I said and I immediately got cut off by a worried chance.

" Jake now is not the time. I don't know weather or not you want to be here but lily is in the hospital and we just got here so if you want hurry up and come ". Chance said and just hung out up. What the hell happened to her. I bet she tried doing something to escape and karma just bit her in the ass. I wouldn't  doubt it.

I was debating wether or not I should go because I know she wouldn't want to see me after our fight earlier. Do I regret it ? Of course I do but did I have feelings in me to care ? Nah. I finally decided that I should go so I made my way straight to the hospital.

Tessa's POV:

They just rushed lily in with a gurney ( I think that's how you spell it ) and I couldn't help but to fell bad for her. My heart breaks every time I think about her the image of the bathroom just kept replying in my head. She's alone, she has no one besides Jake and the boys but I'm pretty sure they all have something to do with this so I bet she really doesn't have anyone. I'm willing to be her friend and to be there for her if she just trusts me and opens up to me. We were sitting at the waiting room, waiting for the Doctor to come in hopefully with some good news. We heard footsteps and saw that Jake had got the news and decided to come.

Lily's POV:

Beep ..... beep.... beep.....

Thats all that I was hearing for the past hour. What was happening to me ? Am I dead yet ? Oh I hope so. Please don't tell me that I'm still in hell ( aka. The real world ). Yes the real world for me is hell. I'd much rather with be with my parents in heaven away from all of this stupidity or all of this torture and suffering. I just want to be happy. How is that so hard to accomplish I don't understand.