"Why are we in Adrien's bedroom anyway?" Ladybug asked the assistant.

"No reason!" Chat Noir replied quickly, but Nathalie sent him an exasperated glare.

"Adrien said it was a good idea to have you in here since there's space and I could keep a better eye on you," Nathalie included, disregarding the boy's frantic response. The heroine raised an eyebrow toward Chat Noir, but soon forgot.

"So Ladybug, fall asleep. Chat Noir, watch her."

The both of them glanced in her direction, perplexed by her odd demand, but they followed direction.

Ladybug turned her back to Chat Noir and closed her eyes. The hero awkwardly held his gaze at his partner for several minutes before slipping a blanket over her.

The girl squeaked and jumped up in surprise by the soft contact of the blanket, but Chat apologized quickly. "I'm sorry! I just thought you might be more comfortable if you had a blanket! It's chilly!"

"O-Oh, okay. Thanks," Ladybug slowly laid back down on the bed.

"Oh my goodness, I'm embarrassed and I'm not even in this situation. Stop being so awkward, please." The older woman cringed outwardly.

"Sorry," said both heroes in unison, their voices meek against the echo of the empty mansion. The situation was only growing increasingly awkward for the few members in the room.

Ladybug's eyes remained closed, but the brightness of the room was still apparent to her. Although she couldn't make out shapes and objects anymore, light and mixing colors were still something visual to her.

The room was dead silent, and every time Chat Noir swallowed, he swore that it sounded like a whale. Every breath someone took was noticeable through the silence.

Ladybug sighed and turned to face her partner, but held her eyelids closed. Chat Noir awkwardly continued to watch her, hoping he wasn't making her uncomfortable. He was able to see that she was still awake with her eye movement making her eyelids flutter and uneven breaths.

The light was making her bury her face into the pillow, hoping to darken the world around her

The light was making her bury her face into the pillow, hoping to darken the world around her. She writhed under the blanket, wishing her spandex suit wasn't so skin-like. Ladybug found herself wishing she was able to feel her own soft skin once again, and be able to wear baggy clothes that hung around her limbs.

"Want me to close the curtains?" Chat Noir whispered softly.

"Ad-Chat Noir, don't wake her," Nathalie muttered.

"She's not sleeping yet," Chat spoke, but slightly louder.

The heroine bobbed her head up and down in response to Chat Noir's initial question, her cheek rubbing against the silky material of the pillow as her eyes were squeezed tightly.

The silence continued to be awkward for everyone, but it broke as the sound of the rattling metal rings scraped across the beams that supported the curtains.