14

_________________________________
Hey guys I'm sick so why not update again. See this is how much I love y'all I didn't even sleep 😅. Anyway I hope you guys like, vote and comment, tbh I'm tryna to put some humor in this even though it ain't funny forgive me . Duces✌🏽.
_________________________________

Third POV (5:45pm)

"So is that a yes, Naruto?" The raven said as he looked into tho cerulean orbs that were on his lap. Naruto thought for a moment then said his answer "Fine teme but you better-" he was cut off by a hug "I will...I swear...I will" he said as he gave his blond repeated butterfly kisses all over his face making Naruto laugh.

"H-hey you didn't let me finish Sas"

"I already knew what you were going to say and yes I'm going to treat you right" sasuke said as he put his hand under the blond's chin while stroking his lips gently as Naruto breath hitched.

"Can I kiss you Naruto?" The teenager said as he look Naruto in the eyes. Naruto's shook his head yes 'why is he asking' he thought to himself as the two leaned into another kiss. But this one wasn't a lustful kiss, yet it was passionate, loving, gentle. Sasuke then laid down, Naruto on top of him. They finally broke for air, sasuke spoke

"Naruto?"

"Yes" He said with a deep blush at there position he looked away form sasuke's onyx eyes

"I don't want you to think that I'm gonna use you..." he's said as he gently grabbed Naruto's chin so he could look at him. Then continued "...I know I have a 'rep' but in all honesty I'm still... I'm still a virgin"

"...eh" Naruto said in confusion

"Yup I'm a virgin... to be honest I thoughts I was asexual, but to keep up apperences I had girls around and let people assume" he chuckled "but when I met you that changed. I guess I was subconsciously waiting for you" at those words Naruto's face turned bright red 'where is all this affection coming from?' He thought.

"...Yeah I know I'm being super sappy but it's only with you, believe me. Not even my best friends have seen make me like this" sasuke continued.

"Well then I'm glad to hear that" Naru said as rested his forehead on the raven's as he pucker kissed him on the lips over and over again.      (A/N: I hope that makes sense)

"My point... is...mmph...I won't...rush...you" sasuke said between kisses as he smirked. Naruto pulled away, while sitting up on Sasuke's lap as he stayed down.

"Rush me into what?" The blond asked while looking down

"Sex...but, you will be my first, even if you're waiting till marriage, I'll wait for you" Sasuke said as he genuinely smiled, making Naruto's heart flutter at the rare sight

"STOP TEME" Naruto shrieked as he punched Sasuke's arm while twisting back and forth

"Ow What was that for dobe?"

"You're being to sentimental, tryna overdose me?"

"What. The hell. Are you talking about"

"I'm not use to you being all..." He signals to all of him "Anti-emo?"

"Anti-emo? Really Naru" Sasuke said with a not so threatening glare

"Meh what can I say you're very loving towards me right know so therefore you're Anti-emo...OOO that would be a greaaat super hero name... Anti-emo. A regular cold emo student by day, fights depressed villains by night, Oh and your call is a duck sound or a duck silhouette ttebayo"